JPatt Introduction - Page 20 of 23

Take you time on getting back JPatt. We are - Page 20 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 20th Jul, 2010 - 1:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 
USA RPGer / Colorful Writer - He says "My Boss Told Me To Put Something In This Post."
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2010 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,030
Flag Posts: 51,687
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
Charm: 394

JPatt Introduction - Page 20

Jpatt, may I humbly suggest a thorough reading of this Thread: Source 2 also I just added one more that is sort of a 'quick fix': Source 1

Of course I do not know your exact medical condition so you will have to first go by your doctor's instructions but most times what we take in is what causes the results put out.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2010 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.4%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

Introduction JPatt

The oil sounds miraculous, thanks for the tip. As for the other - about the best I can do is moderation on those other things I'm afraid, but I take your point on them. I'm feeling somewhat better now, it's just that I visited the restroom 14 times between 6pm last night and 6am today. I appreciate your thoughts and concern - no doubt the modern life isn't directly compatible with the human body.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2010 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,030
Flag Posts: 51,687
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
Charm: 394

JPatt Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Once you take care of yourself the body will perform for you. Also other symptoms will disappear. A body that cannot function properly will not be able to take care of other things developing because it is so malnourished / overtaxed. Once you provide it what it needs and abstain from the junk the body immediately starts to take care of things. The power is in you JPatt, you can do it, I wish you the best in your health as you make the change.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2010 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

JPatt Introduction
A Friend

Page 20 Introduction JPatt

I think Jaybee is very correct on getting rid of the junk food. Since I took a pledge to cut out junk food in my diet I have done pretty good. With start of my exercising again I feel real good and I am getting myself back into a better shape and outlook.

I think that with all your doing you may just be over taxing yourself. Making sure you well hydrated is a good start too. I cut out all caffeine from my diet three years ago I think and I feel great as I drink a lot of water daily. I am drinking 3-4 liters a day and while I may spend more time in a bathroom I still feel great. I know watching what you eat is a big step and I am still approaching that hurdle in my life. Good luck with everything in yours.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2010 - 8:18am / Post ID: #

Member Editor

Introduction JPatt

Well, this is just a note that I'm withdrawing from everything here, at least making the heads-up for it, as it looks like it will be likely and necessary, as things for me IRL are just too complicated and anxiety-producing and I can't have extra obligations that I am very unlikely to keep, so I want to make sure to give everyone warning. I'm sorry and I enjoy it here and everyone's nice but I can't keep active right now, at least it doesn't look like I'll be able to, not sure how long. Hopefully see you all soon again.

Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2010 - 9:00am / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 1,114
Flag Posts: 3,474
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.1%
[+] Gain: 218.76 FP
Charm: 43

JPatt Introduction

I am sorry to hear this, one thought I want to toss in is you probably have a choice in the matter though you may feel you don't. I hope whatever is going on resolves itself in a good way.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Pagan | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 28th Nov, 2009 - 3:24pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2010 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor

JPatt Introduction - Page 20

I wanted to apologize and say I forgot to also THANK everyone for being wonderful co-members and, while I hesitate to say friends (in a truly authentic meaning of the word - no offense intended), very much appreciated acquaintances (and [JB] the Admin and the other staff here as well, sorry I'm blanking on names but they've all been very kind). Things may have evened out a little on this end but I don't know yet for sure, and it still doesn't fix the main problem, so I still don't see, right now, being able to return to a regular schedule, so the best I can do is try to check in once in a while on the site. Thanks again.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2010 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

JPatt Introduction
A Friend

JPatt Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 20

Take you time on getting back JPatt. We are here to talk if you need to talk and we will be here when you get back. Take all the time you need to sort things out and get your RL stuff in order. Good luck.

+  « First of 23 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 

> TOPIC: JPatt Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,