JPatt Introduction - Page 21 of 23

Dude are you joining us again with your character - Page 21 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th Oct, 2010 - 12:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 
USA RPGer / Colorful Writer - He says "My Boss Told Me To Put Something In This Post."
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2010 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

JPatt Introduction
A Friend

JPatt Introduction - Page 21

It is with regret that I am informing you that Namdar has died. You are able to create another character if you wish for play in my world.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2010 - 6:23am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.4%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

Introduction JPatt

Augghhh! (laugh), crap, I hope it was a worthwhile death! I'll have to check in and see what happened. Thanks for the heads-up. Alas the poor urchin met an untimely end. Probably flattened by a giant foot.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2010 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

JPatt Introduction
A Friend

JPatt Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

He was not flattened by a giant foot, he was flattened by a giant club and then left to die by his fellow adventurers.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2010 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor

Page 21 Introduction JPatt

I saw that... I'll have to have a word with my loyal brothers in arms about that. You serve as party leader for months and as soon as you get your ribs broken with a tree club, they run off like scalded monkeys and leave you to die. Tsk tsk.

Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2010 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.6%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction JPatt

Dude next time you come in try to like create a character than can fight with a bow that's what getting the job done.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2010 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

JPatt Introduction
A Friend

JPatt Introduction

I hope that you get RL issues settled so that you can once again devote more time to the forums and get back into the D&D games. Good luck on getting everything straightened out. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2010 - 10:29am / Post ID: #

Member Editor

JPatt Introduction - Page 21

A bow huh, that's what will get it all running smooth? Hah. Sigh. I'll keep it in mind.

Thanks for the good words, KN, I appreciate it.

Like I said, maybe when I'm able to come back, I'll run something - I can be back here and there right now, but still nothing consistent for right now.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2010 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.6%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

JPatt Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 21

Dude are you joining us again with your character in the super hero RP? There's like 3 of us now if Oliron comes in that's 4 and with you 5.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
+  « First of 23 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 

> TOPIC: JPatt Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,