JPatt Introduction - Page 7 of 23

Hahah, that's pretty funny. No, I'm - Page 7 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Dec, 2009 - 4:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (23) »
USA RPGer / Colorful Writer - He says "My Boss Told Me To Put Something In This Post."
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2009 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

JPatt Introduction
A Friend

JPatt Introduction - Page 7

I see that picture on your profile. Your in a tan shirt. Maybe your end is preventing you from seeing it?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2009 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction JPatt

I also see your new Avatar. The problem is your browser cache is showing you the old picture. If you are on IE then hold down CTRL key and while doing that press refresh on your browser then it will show you the new Avatar you uploaded. If you are using Firefox then hold SHIFT key and click refresh button on browser.

Rather off topic, but...
Thanks for the heads up about the typo.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2009 - 10:03am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.4%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

JPatt Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I feel pretty ridiculous - it's like I haven't used the internet before. Something to do with the browser cache apparently, as you guys said, refreshed and showing on my end now. Someday I'll learn. Anyway, thanks again, I'm glad it wasn't some mysterious snafu with the forums, as I hadn't come across anything like that before. But it was just me. Sort of a "Operator Error: operator cannot interface with Windows - abort, retry, fail" I guess.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2009 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

JPatt Introduction
A Friend

Page 7 Introduction JPatt

Do not feel bad I know there are many times that It has been operator error on my part when trying to interface with windows. At times I am surprised I can get anywhere. smile.gif

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2009 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Introduction JPatt

Your last Post (AD&D Play By Post Game) was deleted. Do not use the AD&D Game Thread as a means to communicate, that is where KNtoran updates the Game and only he should Post there as the Thread indicates.

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2009 - 6:32am / Post ID: #

Member Editor

JPatt Introduction

Me, apparently? Ah geez, I was trying to post that in the PbP Questions thread, I swore that's where it went. I seem to be posting things in the wrong threads and not even noticing it - I think I must just get overly in a routine of "go here, check this forum, then the next, check the intro threads here" and probably SEE one thread title but click on the wrong one. I'll go redo things I think.

Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2009 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 732
Flag Posts: 1,783
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 8.6%
[+] Gain: 97.17 FP
Charm: 5

JPatt Introduction - Page 7

I've been meaning to ask you if you're ancestors were originally from India or the middle east. Sorry if that offends, just curious. By the way you do really well as our leader in ADandD.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Hindu | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Aug, 2009 - 6:53pm
Signature: The keyboard is mightier than the sword.
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2009 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

Member Editor

JPatt Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 7

Hahah, that's pretty funny. No, I'm a Native American type Indian, Cherokee (not very much) - around here, since I've been alive, we all just use the word "Indian" and I forget that doesn't translate well to other countries, sometimes even other states. I think our other family lineage is mostly Dutch or German and naturally some European, I think somewhere in the UK area, not sure if it's Welsh, Irish, Scottish or English, maybe all.

Thanks for the good word on the game also - it's a bit frustrating and tedious at points but I guess it's a challenge keeping things straight and translating things into a somewhat cohesive idea.

> TOPIC: JPatt Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,