JPatt Introduction - Page 10 of 23

What in the world?! This is almost - Page 10 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2009 - 1:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (23) »
USA RPGer / Colorful Writer - He says "My Boss Told Me To Put Something In This Post."
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2009 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.4%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

JPatt Introduction - Page 10

I think you're correct, I'd prefer to run something simpler to begin with, if at all possible, and just a normal forum RPG more or less like KNtoran is running, a GM and some players and some forum threads, nothing big. But still thanks for the reply. Happy New Years.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2009 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction JPatt

That's fine and I appreciate that you did not pursue something you know you could not handle. If you know someone who is mature and fanatical in the Super Hero RPG sphere that is looking to GM something 'virtually prepared' feel free to let them know about what we have here.

Happy New Year to you as well and all the best for your upcoming marriage and the future.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2009 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor

JPatt Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Whoah, whoah, do you know something I don't know, JB? My guard cat would surely let me know if some strange lady broke in and was going to marry me by surprise - I think. Heh, just kidding, but you do have the wrong guy for the marriage wishes, though I wouldn't mind finding me some beautiful, compassionate, wealthy woman - I'm sure I'd make a great househusband.

Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2009 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Page 10 Introduction JPatt

Well, I did say it was upcoming but did not say when exactly, I'm waiting for you to tell us when that will be. Then of course I will thereafter be looking for your photo upload of the wedding to the wealthy lady. wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2009 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Introduction JPatt

Congratulations, you have been voted as Member of the Month of December 2009 by your peers. 200FP has been deposited into your account. You can view these results within the Honor Club.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2009 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.6%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

JPatt Introduction

Dude you're getting popular here, soon like Kntoran is going to become jealous. Cool that you won member of the month now you can go after member of the year.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2009 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

JPatt Introduction
A Friend

JPatt Introduction - Page 10

Congrats on making member of the month. I am glad that you have become very active here. Takes some of the pressure off me. Having more active people makes it a lot easier to reply to threads too. Keep up the good work.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2009 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor

JPatt Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 10

What in the world?! This is almost unsettling, but thanks to everyone for their votes - I actually voted for some of the other people I've noticed have been active on the site and in the D&D game, so I'm caught off-guard again. I will do my best to bring respect and honor to the award by shoing all the world's hungry pandas, working to promote the overlooked plight of bad movie reviews and educating glamorous supermodels in the fine art and science of trigonometry-based pretzel making.

> TOPIC: JPatt Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,