Charisma / Charm - Page 6 of 9

I've seen this column, thanks for - Page 6 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 1:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Charm The in house system that allows you to LIKE the writings of others. Write well and maybe someone will like your Post.
11th Apr, 2017 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm - Page 6

Idea: For the future, one of the columns can show who has the Most Charisma (Not including my account).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm
A Friend

Charm Charisma

You should count yourself in Jay. We know you have a lot of charm and you do make this site great. I am sure others will love to get up towards your charm level.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm
A Friend

Charisma / Charm Feedback & FAQ News Community

I absolutely agree, this gives us a target to aim for. I always thought the harder the target the harder one works to attain it.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm
A Friend

Page 6 Charm Charisma

Yes, I agree JB. We want our standard high. I've noticed on some of these old posts being brought back that there were some former posters that had more charm than JB.

13th Apr, 2017 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Charm Charisma

I really do not care about my Charm, I know you guys love me already (Snicker), I just want to see you all be credited as needed. I've made a note to create this.

14th Apr, 2017 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm

I don't give out charm easily. I have to be really amused or touched by what you're saying or you won't see my name on your charm page *wink*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Apr, 2017 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm - Page 6

As mentioned here, I've fulfilled the task by creating a column to see those with the most Charm in the Community.

23rd Jul, 2017 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 6

I've seen this column, thanks for it. I've also noticed that certain people are moving up the charm ladder really quickly. The cool thing about charm is you can also see who is giving and what for… and there are some interesting patterns. *laugh*.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Charisma / Charm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,