Wide Screen Columns - Page 4 of 6

Nice to see the stats even though my name - Page 4 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 28th Apr, 2017 - 4:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page.
27th Jan, 2017 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Wide Screen Columns - Page 4

Unanswered Topics Column

Cherish's suggestion was a very good idea. I decided to code it in and from now on randomly popping up will be a new column that will show the latest Topics that have no Reply to them.

Sponsored Links:
31st Jan, 2017 - 7:21am / Post ID: #

Columns Screen Wide

That will make it lots easier to find things to reply to even though I don't see the columns that much because they only show on my laptop. I didn't even know there were two columns. I only happened to see the one on the left when I was adjusting my screen size.

11th Feb, 2017 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Wide Screen Columns Feedback & FAQ News Community

international QUOTE (Wizard)
I didn't even know there were two columns.

I engineered the site to work based on the size of the view screen of the reader. Users are always encouraged to view the Community of the biggest screen at first so they can see all the features because the smaller the screen size the more the 'bells and whistles' are taken out to focus mainly on content.

11th Apr, 2017 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Columns Screen Wide

The Movies column needs auto updating. I tend to handpick movies for it to display but I think having it automated will be better rather than waiting on me and showing the same thing for a long time. I may include music in that and label it "Entertainment".

14th Apr, 2017 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Columns Screen Wide

Two New Columns

I've added a "World Issues" Column which highlights conflict areas like North Korea, China, Syria, etc.

I've removed the "Movie" column and replaced it with "Entertainment" which will alternate between music, actors and movies.

28th Apr, 2017 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Wide Screen Columns

New Column

Top 20 FP Owners which of course shows the richest Forum Point Members in the Community. This list might surprise you.

Wide Screen Columns
Wide Screen Columns (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Apr, 2017 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Wide Screen Columns - Page 4

Another New Column Added

In fulfilling a task I took up from here, there is now a Column to show who has the most Charm or in the case of labeling "Top 20 Liked".

Wide Screen Columns
Wide Screen Columns (Hover)

28th Apr, 2017 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Wide Screen Columns Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 4

Nice to see the stats even though my name isn't in any of them. I was going to suggest a really good one that would probably make everyone competitive should be the arcade but I forgot you closed it down. sad.gif.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Wide Screen Columns

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,