Pat Robertson - Page 3 of 4

Pat Robertson: Muslims 'go crazy' - Page 3 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 14th Sep, 2012 - 1:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
USA 2007: MASS KILLINGS in the USA! Is this a DOOMSDAY Prophecy? Will it really happen? What if it does not happen, will Pat Robertson have a tarnished reputation forever?
2nd Mar, 2010 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Pat Robertson - Page 3

The only thing that can stop a person like this is himself or the people who are watching him and giving him money need to stop. There are many organizations out there to help people. People want to believe in this man, I used to watch his program and listened to him, not regularly but time to time.

To me this is like the commercialization of christianity. Just like our food and whatever else used to be natural and home grown. Now everything is commercialized controlled by the government or corporations. He is that equivalent, I think almost all christians on tv are like double cheese burgers. They get the message out wam bam, to the masses and it fills you up a little, but isn't really good for you if you eat it every day.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Mar, 2010 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Robertson Pat

I wouldn't take what Pat Robertson says with any kind of weight. Let's not forget his 2007 prophecy, false prophecy that is about mass killings in America.

2nd Mar, 2010 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

Pat Robertson Beliefs Religious General

If god uses earthquakes when he's angry with some place then I can think of a lot of places that should be having earthquakes everyday according to that logic.

4th Mar, 2010 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Robertson Pat

This is a textbook fallacious bit of reasoning similar to "prove to me that I don't have psychic powers" clunker. You can't make some ridiculous or unprovable claim, and attempt to put it on or challenge other people to explain it away - that isn't the way life or rhetoric works. You also have to provide data to support your claims, in order to be taken seriously or seen as even cognizant of your subject. What a faker.

What gets me, and always has, about people like Robertson, other televangelists and other people who use this same tactic to promote their own agenda in for the sake of staying visible, is WHY? Why do such outlandish things? It has to be the "any publicity is good publicity".

7th Jun, 2010 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Robertson Pat

Oh Pat Robertson sometimes I wonder if this gentleman really thinks before talking. To be honest he puts the Christian community as a whole in a very bad light. He comes out as self righteous most of the time.

25th Dec, 2010 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Pat Robertson

We all know the conservative views of Pat Robertson however he recently said that he believes that criminalizing marijuana, the possession of a few ounces of pot it's just costing taxpayers a fortune and it's ruining young people's lives.

Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2011 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pat Robertson - Page 3

Pat Robertson: Muslims are the New Nazis
By Tim Murphy

On his television show, The 700 Club, Robertson delivered a warning to a weary nation: Muslims are the new Nazis: Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2012 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pat Robertson General Religious Beliefs - Page 3

Pat Robertson: Muslims 'go crazy' because they have the spirit of a 'wild donkey':

Televangelist Pat Robertson on Wednesday responded to this week's attacks on the U.S. Embassies in Egypt and Libya by explaining to his viewers that Muslims "Go crazy" when Islam is insulted because they can't defend the tenets of their religion. Ref. Source 7

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Pat Robertson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,