Pat Robertson - Page 2 of 4

So, the fact that he, personally, *hasn't* - Page 2 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 1st Mar, 2010 - 10:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
USA 2007: MASS KILLINGS in the USA! Is this a DOOMSDAY Prophecy? Will it really happen? What if it does not happen, will Pat Robertson have a tarnished reputation forever?
4th Jan, 2007 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Pat Robertson - Page 2

I wonder what would be his excuse if this mass-killing he is talking about will not take place.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2007 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Pat Robertson
A Friend

Robertson Pat

Well said and amen Konquererz. You are dead on.This guy is a certified hatemonger and in my estimation there is nothing Christian about him. You get to a point in you life when idiots like this one opens their mouth you just walk away. It's masochistic to listen to them.

7th Jan, 2007 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Pat Robertson Beliefs Religious General

Yes, the man is definitely out of kilter with reality, in my opinion. But then, I have a problem with most "paid to pray" clergy.

8th Jan, 2007 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Robertson Pat

This so called prophet is very politically connected to the White House and various other shady political groups. Often he is used as a means to prep the American people for things that are due to come because of long-range conspiratorial planning. Many who support the establishment of a North American Union have said that a "9/11 event" would be the catalyst needed to bring the three nations involved into one. I for one am making sure that I have no debt, plenty of provisions to see me through the rought times, and a cheery disposition. It is nice having a heads up when bad things are going to happen.
Just one example of a similar situation: The Trilateral Commission called for a "Pearl Harbor event" shortly before 9/11.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2007 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Robertson Pat

Sugar, those are some outrageous claims ~ can you give us links for back up, or are you talking your own conspiracy-theory opinions?

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2007 - 7:11am / Post ID: #

Pat Robertson
A Friend

Pat Robertson

Well, he kind of fits in this thread, Pat Robertson is his own conspiracy theory mill. I mean, there are hundreds of thousands of large scale threats on the US every year, for decades now. One of them happens, and now that threat is realized. Nonsense, there is ZERO evidence to say Robertson is part of conspiracy theory. But then, no evidence is proof that a cover up is taking place right! AHA! Thats it! No proof shows a cover up which indicates a conspiracy that only uneducated loony sounding people seem to know about. Curse Pat Robertson!

As for having no debt and such, well, thats a good idea, the market is finicky and is likely to have depressions and recessions off and on forever and ever. That advice is good despite the lack of evidence for a conspiracy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2010 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pat Robertson - Page 2

Robertson: "God Even Angrier with Chile than Haiti"

Pat Robertson today argued that the 8.8 magnitude of the earthquake that struck Chile early this morning should serve as a warning to the population that "God is even angrier with them than he is with the people of Haiti." Ref. Source 1

1st Mar, 2010 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Pat Robertson General Religious Beliefs - Page 2

So, the fact that he, personally, *hasn't* been hit by lightning is an indication that God is pleased with him? Honestly, on top of their disaster they're getting dissed by Pat Robertson. That's just cruel and wrong. In my opinion.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Pat Robertson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,