Nancy Pelosi - Page 3 of 12

Pelosi The Enabler By Robert Scheer Should - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th May, 2009 - 11:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (12) »

USA First Female Speaker of the House
18th Feb, 2009 - 6:58am / Post ID: #

Nancy Pelosi - Page 3

I still get the shudders when I think about the fact that, as Speaker of the House, she is third in line for the presidency of the United States, should anything happen to the president and vice president. How in the world did that happen?

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Sponsored Links:
18th Feb, 2009 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Pelosi Nancy

Interesting! It just goes to show you how easily history is changed by point of view. Looks like Pelosi met the Pope and she recalls nothing said about abortion, but the Vatican made sure to mention that the subject was brought up in the brief 15 minute exchange.

Source 1

Selective reality is such a lovely thing!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

18th Feb, 2009 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Nancy Pelosi History & Civil Business Politics

QUOTE (From link above)
In their 15-minute meeting, the Vatican said Benedict spoke of the church's teaching "on the dignity of human life from conception to natural death." That is an expression often used by the pope when expressing opposition to abortion.

Why even bother to go to the Vatican? They kept it low keyed, they did not want pictures, in other words they did not like your stance, and after all that you did not recall the issue of abortion? Heck, we are all doomed if this is the way the US is being managed. Maybe this was just a case of using one's position to say "I met the Pope", and nothing more. Obviously she isn't devotee. I'm not Catholic and I'm fully aware of the Catholics firm stance against abortion.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2009 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 3 Pelosi Nancy

Pope Benedict XVI Tells Speaker Nancy Pelosi Catholics Must Oppose Abortion

The Vatican (LifeNews.com) -- Pope Benedict XVI told House Speaker Nancy Pelosi in a Wednesday meeting that Catholics have an obligation to oppose abortion. Pelosi is a longtime abortion advocate who has gone as far as supporting taxpayer funded abortions and opposing a partial-birth abortion ban. The pontiff told the highest-ranking female politician in the United States that Catholic elected officials have a duty to protect human life "at all stages of its development." Benedict reminded Pelosi of the Catholic Church's teaching "on the dignity of human life from conception to natural death." He also said Catholics, especially those put in a position to affect public policy, should promote "a just system of laws capable of protecting human life at all stages of its development." Pelosi spent about 15 minutes in the meeting with Pope Benedict that was closed to reporters, but the Vatican released some of his comments afterwards. "His Holiness took the opportunity to speak of the requirements of the natural and moral law and the Church's consistent teaching on the dignity of human life from conception to natural death," the Vatican said in a statement. Ref. Source 9

26th Feb, 2009 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Pelosi Nancy

What is the matter with Nancy Pelosi standing up at every remark Pres. Obama makes? She almost makes the Vice President look bad.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

26th Feb, 2009 - 7:08am / Post ID: #

Nancy Pelosi

That's so pathetic it's almost funny. Mz. Pelosi is just grandstanding for her party, and forcing everyone else to stand up, too, at well-orchestrated points. Everything is scripted nowadays, and I have no doubt this was too.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Feb, 2009 - 7:23am / Post ID: #

Nancy Pelosi - Page 3

I would stand up if I were her too. He just gifted her with a 800 billion dollars shopping spree at Banks Mortgages and Beyond! However, I must say that Obama truly has brought change to Washington. When Bush was doing State of the Union addresses, Pelosi sat in her chair and looked like she smelled something foul for the greater part of the time. It was either that or her and Cheney were kicking each other under the table. CHANGE!

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 26th Feb, 2009 - 7:31am

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 14th May, 2009 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Nancy Pelosi Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Pelosi The Enabler
By Robert Scheer

Should the members of the 9/11 Presidential Commission not have been informed that two of the "key witnesses" upon whom their report was based had provided the information critical to the report's conclusions only after being waterboarded a total of 266 times? Ref. Source 1

Nancy Pelosi
Nancy Pelosi (Hover)

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Nancy Pelosi

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,