Nancy Pelosi - Page 4 of 12

With all that is happening I call to all US - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th May, 2009 - 1:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (12) »

USA First Female Speaker of the House
Post Date: 14th May, 2009 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Nancy Pelosi
A Friend

Nancy Pelosi - Page 4

Of course this is not going to be reported as they wanted to make sure the ones the tortured admitted to everything they wanted to place in the report that way the american people will not have to be told that it was a inside job. IT was the US Government that was responsible for the 9/11 attacks not a terrorist.

Sponsored Links:
14th May, 2009 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

Pelosi Nancy

I have been reviewing a lot of Nancy Pelosi's takes on immigration, abortion, religion and so forth and I must say that it is one mixed up mess. Is she the ultra Democrat without thought for what the law says? It seems she runs based on some sort of unseen policy that fits agendas and not what is written.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 14th May, 2009 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Nancy Pelosi
A Friend

Nancy Pelosi History & Civil Business Politics

I am still trying to figure out how she got to be the speaker of house. I think if something happens to the president and vice president we are going to be in a even bigger mess. She does not stand for anything and then turns around and stands for everything. She is like a yo-yo up and down here and there on every single issue. I get a headache trying to understand why she is so wishy-washy.

14th May, 2009 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Pelosi Nancy

She is really setting herself up with the Water Boarding issue, first she says she did not know anything and now she is saying she did know.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

15th May, 2009 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Pelosi Nancy

She sent an aide to the briefing, so she is saying she was not directly told about it by the people doing the briefing. It is kind of like Bill Clinton saying it depends on what IS means during his testimony in the Monica stuff. Selective reality at best. But her aide did tell her directly that waterboarding was going on. She was told that enhanced methods were to be used in a briefing that she did attend, but of course she is now unclear as to what that meant but was assured that it was legal.

The problem is that a chunck of the democratic base wants to go on a Bush witch hunt and Pelosi's knowledge and by her response, agreement, is underminding this attempt. The just need to let Bush go...he is gone...he is in Texas and isnt bothering you any more...let it go! laugh.gif

I bet if we waterboarded her for about 3-5 minutes she would confess!

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 15th May, 2009 - 5:03am

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 15th May, 2009 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Nancy Pelosi
A Friend

Nancy Pelosi

I think we should water board all of congress for 5 to 6 minutes. That way they know exactly what they are authorizing for the CIA and others to do to these prisoners. I am sure they would confess to all sorts of stuff and that water boarding would soon stop being a approved method of getting information.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th May, 2009 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Nancy Pelosi - Page 4

CIA chief stands up against Pelosi

CIA Director Leon Panetta yesterday rejected House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's charge that the agency misled her about its use of coercive interrogation methods, escalating a controversy that has dogged the speaker for weeks and intensifying a debate over Bush administration policies that the Obama administration has tried to avoid. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 16th May, 2009 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Nancy Pelosi
A Friend

Nancy Pelosi Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

With all that is happening I call to all US democrats. Remove her from her position as she should not be in this position if she can not admit to the truth of what she was told. She needs to step down but I think she likes her position and power too much to do so.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Nancy Pelosi

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,