Nancy Pelosi - Page 5 of 12

Speaker Pelosi: 'Un-American?' - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Aug, 2009 - 8:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (12) »

USA First Female Speaker of the House
Post Date: 18th May, 2009 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Nancy Pelosi - Page 5

Panetta to CIA employees: We told Pelosi the truth

CIA Director Leon Panetta just sent a stern message to his employees defending the agency against Speaker Nancy Pelosi's criticisms. His message: We didn't mislead Congress; stay focused on your job. Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
19th May, 2009 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Pelosi Nancy

If James Carville says that this isnt a fight he would have picked, you know you are in for a beating if your Nancy Pelosi! If the Democrats pursue the Bush Administration for this and she doesnt recant...she will pay a heavy toll and she will not be the only one dragged into it as there were apparently a few briefings.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

19th May, 2009 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

Nancy Pelosi History & Civil Business Politics

There was some discussion as to whether she has permanently tarnished her career with her words. Will the infamous Pelosi recover from this? The media are having a field day with it. I think she may be a little too head strong and may need to understand that there is a lot of power in silence.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 19th May, 2009 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Nancy Pelosi
A Friend

Page 5 Pelosi Nancy

Yes there is a lot of power in silence too bad she does not understand that power. I am sure she will continue to run her mouth and get herself in hotter waters.

23rd May, 2009 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Pelosi Nancy

Nancy Pelosi, a sore topic for me. My main problem with Nancy is that she is not quik enough for her position. She reminds me of a grandmother who can't recall 100% everything that has happened to her. She also tries to mix religion, politics, liberal zealousness and her own concepts in one go. Now if you want to be Speaker of the House then be that, do not try to be the leader of ultra liberal values because that's not the position you hold. This week she refused to take any qustions about her accusations against the CIA in her weekly update. She did not mind talking about the environment and everything else. National securiy seems to be a bakground topic for this administration. The other thing I have to wonder is if there is a part of the media that is protecting her or maybe protecting is not the right word, possibly tat part of the media just isn't interested in the safety of the citizens of this great nation like they should be.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2009 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Nancy Pelosi

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi: Fund UNFPA Despite Forced Abortion Concerns

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said on Tuesday that taxpayers should be forced to fund the UNFPA even though it has been shown to work closely with Chinese population control officials who subject women to forced abortions and involuntary sterilizations. The Bush administration had withheld taxpayer funding from the United Nations Population Fund because reports showed it supporting the coercive family planning program in China. Despite the UNFPA-China links, the administration of President Barack Obama announced in March that it would send $50 million in taxpayer funds to the agency. In comments on Tuesday at a press conference following her visit to China, Pelosi defended the funding. "I don't think we should stop funding the U.N. Population Fund," Pelosi said, according to a CNS News report. "My knowledge of the fund is that it does not support abortion in China." "I think it's very, very important that we support the population fund," Pelosi added, according to CNS, and said that she had voted for funding for the pro-abortion agency "over and over again." Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2009 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Nancy Pelosi - Page 5

Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pressures Antiwar Democrats to Approve $106 Billion War Funding Bill

Congress is expected to vote today on a $106 billion supplemental war funding bill. The White House and Democratic leadership have been trying to muscle through the bill, which would support escalating the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. In May, fifty-one antiwar Democrats opposed an earlier version of the bill. Now House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has been trying to pressure some of those Democrats to switch their votes in order to get the necessary votes to pass the bill. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2009 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Nancy Pelosi Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

Speaker Pelosi: 'Un-American?'

Are some Americans being "un American?" Or are some politicians trying to intimidate or crush freedom of speech and seeking redress from government? Ref. Source 6

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Nancy Pelosi

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,