Nancy Pelosi - Page 9 of 12

Nancy Pelosi: Republicans Want Women To Die - Page 9 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Oct, 2011 - 10:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

USA First Female Speaker of the House
6th Jan, 2011 - 8:18am / Post ID: #

Nancy Pelosi - Page 9

I will remember 2 things about Pelosi:

1) her marching onto Capitol Hill with that gavel on the first day and basically saying things are going to change and that she was going to steward the "most open congress in history".

The US was signaling it wanted to move in a different direction than the confontational style of Bush. They wanted typical Washington politics to be done away with, but that isn't exactly what we got. The power of the super majority made the President and his Speaker of the House some what a current day Animal Farm prime example of absolute power corrupts absolutely and the adminstration catered to the agenda of the extreme left. This has been a bit much for the moderates of both sides that have voted for Obama.

2)

international QUOTE
We have to pass this bill to find out what's in it

Her answer to what was in the healthcare bill that was about to add another trillion dollars to the national debt and that had less that 40% of public approval even though they didn't know what was in it (a now grossly underestimated value). This is not how we are supposed to legislate. Pretty open though isn't it? We do not find out what a bill contains after voting it in...you find out before and vote on that basis. I don't buy a car and then see if it runs. I do some test driving of the car...then I buy. I don't buy a house and hope it has not termites...I have it inspected before buying. Laws and legislatve acts are no different...just the test driving takes place with careful analysis and potential problem deductions.

I do believe she has been in power too long. I am also a big fan of term limits. If this becomes your profession (to get elected every few years to the same job so you can have all the perks of the office), I do think you loose sight of representing your people and more focused on what it takes to stay in office - which often are not the same things.

Here drink this bottle. You will find out if it is poison after you drink it! Nice! I really cannot believe a legislator made the comment that you have to vote a bill in to find out what it all contains. Brilliant.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Sponsored Links:
6th Jan, 2011 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

Pelosi Nancy

international QUOTE (Vincenzo)
Here drink this bottle. You will find out if it is poison after you drink it!

Maybe that is why they have kept her, she is able to make the 'right' political entities drink up every last drop.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2011 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Nancy Pelosi History & Civil Business Politics

Pelosi: Elections shouldn't matter as much as they do

A shocking (even for Nancy Pelosi) piece of audio from the House Minority Leader is making news today. She was recorded explaining that the GOP needs to 'take their party back' so that it doesn't matter who wins elections. That's not a ringing endorsement for establishment GOP -- it's an admission that they are all big government progressives. Their shared enemy? The Tea Party. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2011 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Pelosi Nancy

Whoa! CBS anchor destroys Nancy Pelosi

Bob Schieffer went after Nancy Pelosi this weekend, cornering her on comments she made during the Bush era that he had 'failed' because gas was $3 a gallon and unemployment was at 5 percent Her commentary was idiotic back then - but her answer to Schieffer's questioning could actually be even more insane. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2011 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Pelosi Nancy

Pelosi: GOP = Satan

Nancy Pelosi has once said that 'the Word' is her favorite word (who asks someone what their favorite word is?) - and this week she showed just how fond she is of the Bible. While talking about the debt ceiling debate, Pelosi said that Obama had more patience than Job - which according to the story would seem to indicate that the GOP in this analogy is the devil. Thanks for the new, kinder rhetoric Nance! Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2011 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Nancy Pelosi

Fear monger? Pelosi says GOP hates food safety, clean air, clean water

The left often accuses the GOP of fear mongering, so Nancy Pelosi's latest rant would seem to qualify as hypocrisy. Pelosi skipped the pleasantries and told union workers that the GOP wants to 'destroy' everything, adding that they hate food safety, clean air and clean water. Man it's tough being a Republican - so much hatin' to do, so little time! Ref. Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2011 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Nancy Pelosi - Page 9

Nancy Pelosi Reported Net Worth Triples in Last Two Years
By Bluegrass Pundit

It's nice to know someone is prospering during the 'Obama years'. The rest of us are watching our home values and retirement investments plummet. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2011 - 10:18am / Post ID: #

Nancy Pelosi Politics Business Civil & History - Page 9

Nancy Pelosi: Republicans Want Women To Die On The Floor

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi took her pro-abortion rhetoric to a new level, today saying Republicans "want women to die on the floor" in expressing her opposition to a bill stopping taxpayer funding of abortions in Obamacare.

"For a moment, I want to get back to what was asked about the issue on the floor today that Mr. Hoyer address," Pelosi said. "He made a point and I want to emphasize it. Under this bill, when the Republicans vote for this bill today, they will be voting to say that women can die on the floor and health care providers do not have to intervene if this bill is passed. It's just appalling."

Pelosi is bastardizing a portion of the bill that reinstates conscience protections for pro-life medical workers who don't want to be involved in abortions.

The Protect Life Act makes it clear that no funds authorized or appropriated by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), including tax credits and cost-sharing reductions, may be used to pay for abortion or abortion coverage. It specifies that individual people or state or local governments must purchase a separate elective abortion rider or insurance coverage that includes elective abortion but only as long as that is done with private funds and not monies authorized by Obamacare.

The bill also specifies that insurance issuers may offer health plans that include elective abortion and may offer separate elective abortion riders, so long as they ensure PPACA funds are not used for premiums or administrative costs. The bill also clarifies that issuers who offer elective abortion coverage must also offer a qualified health benefits plan that is identical except that it does not cover elective abortion. Ref. Source 4

+  « First of 12 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Nancy Pelosi

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,