Barack Obama - Page 3 of 30

QUOTE Obama is on record supporting a ban - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 27th Nov, 2007 - 4:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Barack Obama
USA As President of the USA
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2007 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Barack Obama - Page 3

OBAMA RAISES $32.5 MILLION, THOUGHT TO BE A DEMOCRATIC PARTY RECORD

Presidential contender Sen. Barack Obama raised at least $32.5 million in the second quarter of 2007, topping his first quarter effort by nearly $7 million, the Illinois Democrat's campaign announced Sunday.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/07/01/cam...oney/index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2007 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Obama Barack

Black Pro-Life Leader Says Barack Obama Misses Violence of Abortion

Chicago, IL (LifeNews.com) -- Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama was in Chicago recently to talk about the indecent of violence. He spoke to a local congregation about the urgent need to end the "epidemic of violence" devastating urban communities and killing children. He noted that 36 children had been killed just this year. But Day Gardner, the director of the National Black Pro-Life Union says the Illinois senator is missing the violence of abortion. "I found it interesting that Mr. Obama neglected to include the 20,000 children who were gruesomely -- violently killed last year in Chicago by abortion--many of them just days before being "welcomed" into the world," she told LifeNews.com. Gardner also criticized Obama over a recent speech he gave at the national Planned Parenthood convention. He complained that a decision by the Supreme Court to uphold the national ban on partial-birth abortions was "part of a concerted effort to roll back women's rights." Gardner responded: "No, Mr. Obama"¦it was a concerted effort to ensure rights for all Americans no matter how small they may be." She said Obama has embraced a "culture of death" that neglects to speak up for the smallest people who can't speak up for themselves. Gardner also said that when Obama talked about young men who engage in violence not getting enough love he forgot about the pattern of violence established by legalized abortion and how people are following that by engaging in other forms of violence. "We are teaching our young people that life is worthless--if he gets in your way--take him out! If an unborn child gets in your way--take him out," she told LifeNews.com. Instead, she said Obama should be worried how abortion is the leading cause of death for African Americans -- killing more black people than crime and all other sorts of deaths combined. Since 1973, more than 15 million black Americans have been killed via abortion and countless millions of women injured physically, emotionally or spiritually.

2nd Aug, 2007 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Barack Obama History & Civil Business Politics

Now this is a brave statement to make. What makes him feel that the US Citizenry wants to hear something like that? It either paints the picture of you being another Pres. Bush or warmonger or that you are daring and willing to pass the bounds of sovereignty. Either way I am not sure if it is 'good' for him.

Obama warns over Pakistan strike

US presidential hopeful Barack Obama says he would order a strike on al-Qaeda in Pakistan without Pakistan's consent.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/a...cas/6926663.stm

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2007 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Barack Obama
A Friend

Page 3 Obama Barack

https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312871,00.html

It seems Oprah will be supporting Obama. This may be game, set, and match. I am interested to see how much political power Oprah can wield.

26th Nov, 2007 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Obama Barack

Oprah supporting Obama is old news, however I do not see the US making him President because:

1. He is black
2. He is Muslim

Barack Obama
Barack Obama (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

26th Nov, 2007 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Barack Obama

I am surprised that Barack Obama has reached this far actually. He must be doing something right to get all this support and money. The race issue is questionable, but I think his religion would be even more decisive. I believe if there were another terrorist attack on US soil by Muslims then he would not stand a chance, but America forgets quickly.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2007 - 5:20am / Post ID: #

Barack Obama
A Friend

Barack Obama - Page 3

Meh on the issues of his religion and race. He's the only one in the running for not pulling out of Iraq, and is pushing for a harder stance on other mid east countries. Normally I vote republican, but I'll consider voting for him.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2007 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Barack Obama
A Friend

Barack Obama Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Obama is on record supporting a ban on all forms of semi-auto weapons.
Yes, well, Rudy G already banned semi-automatic weapons in New York and republicans don't seem to think its a big deal when its their guy doing it.

Oprah supporting Obama is old news, however I do not see the US making him President because:

1. He is black
2. He is Muslim

He isn't Muslim, he is a baptist christian and has been since he was a kid. He was only a Muslim for a small amount of time.

The biggest problem I have is the current one. He was "caught" taking money out of a fund that wasn't for his presidential candidacy. Its not really a big deal, nearly all of the candidates do this and its not technically illegal. However, it shows its business as usual. He has built himself on the "not business as usual" foundation. With out that, he is just another democrat running for president.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (30) »

> TOPIC: Barack Obama

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,