Barack Obama - Page 26 of 30

I do not know about this I would like to see - Page 26 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Oct, 2008 - 5:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
Closed
Barack Obama
USA As President of the USA
25th Oct, 2008 - 5:13am / Post ID: #

Barack Obama - Page 26

Obama as President of the United States of America. I will certainly be an era of changes if he comes into office. Not changes necessarily in policy or politics, but certainly in public relations. I wonder what the KKK will think about this?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2008 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Barack Obama
A Friend

Obama Barack

Now that is interesting because if it comes to show that he is not native born he can not be president. You have to be born in the US to be president.

I wonder if any of this will make the news before Nov. 4th? I seriously doubt that it will since the media has already elected him and even refer to his wife as first lady Michelle. They are just waiting for it to be made official on Nov. 4th.

25th Oct, 2008 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Barack Obama History & Civil Business Politics

QUOTE (JB)
I wonder what the KKK will think about this?
I'm sure they are biding their time, waiting for their moment. I'm equally as sure that there are other folks going about inciting trouble to come.

It seems to me that no matter how this turns out, it's sure to be the beginning of a new era.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2008 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

Barack Obama
A Friend

Page 26 Obama Barack

It seems to me that no matter how this turns out, it's sure to be the beginning of a new era.

Most definitely! We take a journey across the political spectrum with either candidate. We either go further right, or we start to go closer to the middle. We've never been into the left though.

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2008 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Obama Barack

Frightening Obama audio

Drudge today had a link to some amazing audio from an interview that then State Senator Barack Obama gave a local station in which he talked about the redistribution of wealth. Obama said one of the greatest failures of the civil rights movement was that the Supreme Court 'never ventured into the issues of redistribution of wealth' and that they weren't able to 'break free from the essential constraints that were placed by the founding fathers in the Constitution'. It's going to be a long 4-8 years if you don't get out there and vote! Glenn's frustration boils over
Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2008 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Barack Obama
A Friend

Barack Obama

Wow Is all I can say to that. I believe more people should read this. It is very interesting.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Oct, 2008 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Barack Obama - Page 26

Frightening is the word I would use. I am not usually a reactionist or doomsayer but I am afraid for what our nation is in for if Obama is elected. I don't know that McCain is a whole lot better, but he is at least a bit benign. Obama is a wolf in sheeps clothing and he is leading us down the path.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 32 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.2%

28th Oct, 2008 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Barack Obama Politics Business Civil & History - Page 26

I do not know about this I would like to see the original transcript and then see how much was just grabbed here and there then placed into a well written format. I never trust the press any more then the president.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

+  « First of 30 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 

> TOPIC: Barack Obama

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,