Barack Obama - Page 2 of 30

QUOTE (Nighthawk)I don't know much - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th May, 2007 - 11:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Barack Obama
USA As President of the USA
13th Feb, 2007 - 5:08am / Post ID: #

Barack Obama - Page 2

Hopefully, Obama sends Howard a "THANK YOU" card. That was some of the cheapest media coverage that a candidate has gotten in a long time! If you haven't heard of him, you have now.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Sponsored Links:
15th Feb, 2007 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

Obama Barack

John Howard is a national disgrace every single time he involves himself in US affairs. I don't know a single person from my country that supports his lap-dance with Bush. It seriously makes my stomach sick. What sort of a short-sighted idiot would criticise a likely presidential candidate from a party that is likely to win the next election. Howard will move on, his time is up and he will hand over the reins of the party to another. But if there is one aspect of his leadership that makes every Australian cringe, it is his undying love, obsession and sick support for the worst US president since Nixon.

I am starting to like Barack, I certainly prefer him to Hilary. The fact that he has lived in Indonesia gives him a good grounding for international leadership, unlike the Texan who hadn't left his country before he took office.

My only question is: Are the white majority of Americans ready for a black president?

International Level: Negotiator / Political Participation: 453 ActivistPoliticianNegotiator 45.3%

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2007 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Barack Obama History & Civil Business Politics

SOURCE BEHIND INTERNET ATTACK ON CLINTON REVEALED

The mystery behind who produced an elaborate Internet ad slamming Sen. Hillary Clinton and promoting Sen. Barack Obama has been solved.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/03/21/cli...tube/index.html

24th Mar, 2007 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Obama Barack

If the video is still up on YouTube, it was really well done. Some sources are saying the creator has some kind of ties to Obama.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

5th Apr, 2007 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Obama Barack

What is it now... a competition to see who can raise the most funds in the least amount of time? I am wondering... do the US Members within this Community have any fears about a man such as Obama possibly becoming the President of the USA?

QUOTE (ABC News)
OBAMA HAULS IN $25M IN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS, BRINGING HIM CLOSE TO HILLARY CLINTON'S $26M

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

3rd May, 2007 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Barack Obama

This sounds "delicate" and serious for the Secret Service to place him under its protection.

Breaking News

Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama has been placed under the protection of the U.S. Secret Service, reportedly because of a threat against him, the Secret Service said Thursday.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th May, 2007 - 5:54am / Post ID: #

Barack Obama - Page 2

This is not all that surprising, really. Disappointing, because we always hope that the hate and prejudice and ignorance has been overcome with time... but apparently not so. I hope that Obama has the courage to carry on, and that it won't lead to any harm for him or his family.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 7th May, 2007 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

Barack Obama
A Friend

Barack Obama Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

QUOTE (Nighthawk)
I don't know much of anything about Mr. Obama's politics, other than the fact that he is a Democrat. First impressions are that he is very liberal, but I haven't read anything he has written or expressed.

Obama is on record supporting a ban on all forms of semi-auto weapons.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (30) »

> TOPIC: Barack Obama

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,