Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case - Page 3 of 10

Geenie, thanks for the update. I think the - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 20th Mar, 2007 - 3:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
Top  Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case 2006 Kidnap / Murder Victim
5th Mar, 2007 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case - Page 3

The men also agreed to come forward with the much needed information after they learnt that some of their accomplices wanted to kill them.

You know this is a good thing for those who may be considering that kidnapping is the way to get your coin - in the end those who you conspire with in these evil deeds will turn around and try to kill you (too).

The other day a news reporter was interviewing Abu Bakr on radio in an judgmental fashion solely based on the news report about his or his member's involvement in Vindra's death. The conversation ended with Abu Bakr saying he could no longer talk with an unprofessional journalist. I did think the radio interview was done distastefully - she seemed almost angry with him.

Sponsored Links:
13th Mar, 2007 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

Case Murder Naipaul-Coolman Vindra

The police said yesterday that they had "no evidence pointing to homicide. We are pursuing a kidnapping."

THE hunt for kidnapped businesswoman Vindra Naipaul-Coolman has not been wholly unsuccessful, Homicide Bureau head ACP Maurice Piggott has said.

The supermarket chief executive officer was kidnapped on December 19, 85 days and at least four major police operations later, investigations have not reached far enough for police to make any definitive breakthroughs.

"Because we have not met the desired effect should not be used as a yard stick," Piggott said yesterday during the police's weekly media briefing at Old Police Headquarters, Port of Spain.

Asked if the presence of Homicide investigators meant that the police believed that Naipaul-Coolman, 51, was dead, Piggott said the police had "no evidence pointing to homicide. We are pursuing a kidnapping."

Piggott said the presence of his men during the investigations was a "pro-active measure".

"Homicide investigators are there so if we pick up any evidence of the possibility that she was killed we will know how to proceed. We are not waiting for a body to turn up and then investigate."

The latest episode in the investigation was on Sunday when acting on information, police went to a sheep and goat pen at Enterprise Village, Chaguanas.

Two hours of digging turned up sheep bones.

"By no stretch of the imagination investigations have been futile. We have ways of massaging information. We don't see our operations as unsuccessful. If there is a perception that we have got nothing from our operations we know what we have gotten from it," Piggott said.

13th Mar, 2007 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

This country has become a haven for all criminals. It is a crying shame that kidnapping seems to be a very lucrative business for the criminals. We are very short sighted as to what should be done about the crime in this country. It is horrifying and tragic when someone is kidnapped but it is even worse when false leads are deliberately given to the police as to where the victim's body was buried. Have we all reached a stage where we have no souls or no ounce of compassion left in our hearts? Let us speculate that this kidnapping was a contract killing as most of the posts suggest, why doesn't someone come forward or AT LEAST. give an anonymous tip as to where the body is? This is sheer torture for Mrs Coolman's family; I am sure they all hope and pray that she is still alive but as more time elapses, I believe they all know that there is a possibility that she might be dead. My thoughts and prayers are with the family at this time and I can only hope that they will find closure after this "Media Circus Madness" comes to an end.

13th Mar, 2007 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Case Murder Naipaul-Coolman Vindra

The possibilities that she may be alive are extremely slim, nevertheless a body should have been found by now. I do not think is a media circus as much as political move. I am almost absolutely sure Mrs. Coolman will be found just before elections. This government is not going to election before this crime is solved, is weighing way too much in the PM's shoulders.

20th Mar, 2007 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Case Murder Naipaul-Coolman Vindra

TV6 just announced that police are working on a new lead that they hope will bring closure to the case, but one has to wonder why these constant announcements? Wouldn't it be better to actually state that you have done so when it happens rather than constantly try to bring hope to the family and general public?

What is her husband's take on all this - I have not seen him participating here for awhile.

20th Mar, 2007 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case

QUOTE (JB @ 19-Mar 07, 9:03 PM)
TV6 just announced that police are working on a new lead that they hope will bring closure to the case, but one has to wonder why these constant announcements?

They found some human remains in St. Augustine and a skull and they are under testing to determine the identity of this person. Since Mrs. Coolman had reconstructive jaw surgery, it should be easier to determine whether it's her or not.

https://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/ar...ws?id=161118051

Yes, I saw Mr. Coolman online some time ago but he did not participate in the thread.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Mar, 2007 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case - Page 3

Sorry folks! The human skull that was found in St Augustine turned out to be an unidentified male. It appears that we have a lot of missing people who are dead out there and we are not even aware of it! This is really too much for this family. I will reiterate what JB said. Why doesn't the police investigate thoroughly first, before issuing a statement? Not only are they giving the family false hope but they are making themselves to look even more incompetent!

20th Mar, 2007 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

Geenie, thanks for the update. I think the police maybe making announcements so people would think they are actually doing something about it. rolleyes.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,