Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case - Page 5 of 10

JB, this is simple. This murder (because sadly, - Page 5 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 9th May, 2007 - 4:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »
Top  Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case 2006 Kidnap / Murder Victim
20th Apr, 2007 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case - Page 5

According to Newsday, a woman (a murder accused) and also a relative of Vindra have been arrested in connection to a "Scam" on this case.

A FORMER female murder accused and a relative of missing CEO of Xtra Foods Limited, Vindra Naipaul-Coolman, were held by the police yesterday morning in a sting operation at a bank at Grand Bazaar. Police seized $100,000 which was described as "hush" money.

According to the police, the $100,000 was the third tranche of a $200,000 payout to the woman who pretended to be a state attorney attached to the office of the Director of Public Prosecutions.

The reported deal was to hide a file relating to the investigations in relation to the disappearance of Naipaul-Coolman who was snatched outside her Lange Park, Chaguanas, home on December 19, 2006.

Naipaul-Coolman has not been found despite numerous searches by the police in the last four months.

The drama unfolded about three weeks ago when a woman, who identified herself as Alisha Ali, of Diego Martin, telephoned the relative and said she was a state attorney attached to the DPP's office.

Ali said the file had been passed over by the police to the DPP, and that the relative was going to be charged with Vindra's disappearance.

The woman, who possessed a fake State attorney identification card, said she was in a position to make the file "disappear" if the relative was prepared to pay $200,000 in "hush" money...

Sponsored Links:
20th Apr, 2007 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Case Murder Naipaul-Coolman Vindra

Now, that is an interesting twist on the case, but I wonder if she was really involved in the kidnapping or if she was just trying to capitalize on a difficult situation. Next thing is... if money was willing to be paid then there IS SOMETHING to hide here.

20th Apr, 2007 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

QUOTE (JB @ 20-Apr 07, 11:48 AM)
Next thing is... if money was willing to be paid then there IS SOMETHING to hide here.

True but sometimes some people just get very frighten and they do not think straight and do these kind of stupid things. It seems to me that this whole ordeal have a lot of hidden stories and twists that we do not know about.

23rd Apr, 2007 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Case Murder Naipaul-Coolman Vindra

I just heard in the news that the "close male relative" that payed $200,000 in bribes to this woman who was arrested, is actually Mr. Rennie Coolman, husband of Vindra. So what's going on here? Why he would pay such amount of money IF he is not involved in the disappearance of his wife? I know, as I stated before, people get frighten but we are talking about the husband of the victim here. Why would he want this "file" to disappear? Why didn't he contact the authorities right away? Something is not quite right on this story.

Correction: Mr. Coolman seemed to have payed $100,000 through a relative. The $200,000 was the final arrangement and the actual cost of getting the file to "disappear".

2nd May, 2007 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Case Murder Naipaul-Coolman Vindra

A TV6 report said that the police are at a delicate stage but are very close to making an arrest in this case - I am very interested to know who!

2nd May, 2007 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case

Wow, I hope this is not another media propaganda. Can they make an arrest if no body was found? I wonder if the woman charged in the scam has anything to do with it?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th May, 2007 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case - Page 5

Now TV6 news is saying they are searching the hills of La Puerta, Diego Martin and 10 people are assisting the search for Vindra's body / person? I thought the last was that they would have an arrest soon? I wonder if we are just being fed information by the media purposely as a means to bring information out of people who are in hiding?

9th May, 2007 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 5

JB, this is simple. This murder (because sadly, she is obviously dead by now is) is NOT any kind of murder. Whoever did it, has more money and influences than we can think of. The cover-up is so obvious. I do not take on the Media anymore, they just go by rumors.

I did not hear anything about Mr. Coolman either, the last thing I read was that he did not want to give any statements about why he paid the money he paid to the woman who is now in police custody.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,