Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case - Page 6 of 10

Geenie, that's terrible. It shows - Page 6 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 14th May, 2007 - 8:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Top  Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case 2006 Kidnap / Murder Victim
9th May, 2007 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case - Page 6

Could he have been paying that money purposely then as part of a sting operation? I have never thought about it from that angle but it would make sense that if someone contacted him, and then he contacted the police about it then the police may say something like... Continue... lets see what document she does come up with and then we may be able to get all those involved.

Who knows with these kinds of high profile cases.

Sponsored Links:
9th May, 2007 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Case Murder Naipaul-Coolman Vindra

Not at all, I highly doubt it. The reports states that after Mr. Coolman continuously payed these "bribes" he told a friend who THEN contact a police officer. He did not go straight to the police. Why was he so concerned about the fake reports accusing him of the whole affair? Why he was even afraid?
We are talking about a guy whose wife was kidnapped and was able to be in contact with the alleged kidnappers, arrange a ransom, etc...he is definitly not a weak man. Why would be pay this money? Why he did not contact the police right away? And why now keeps silent over this last issue?

9th May, 2007 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Well I believe he has to remain silent since now he is directly implicated in the case and cannot discuss it publicly. Truly, I would just like an end to all this nonsense of news alerts about some sort of new discovery and just let us know when they have actually either:

1. Made an arrest and CHARGED someone for the kidnapping as opposed to just detaining them.

2. Found the Vindra alive or her remains.

9th May, 2007 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Case Murder Naipaul-Coolman Vindra

QUOTE (JB @ 9-May 07, 1:17 PM)
Well I believe he has to remain silent since now he is directly implicated in the case and cannot discuss it publicly.

How is he now directly implicated in the case? He has never been charged neither arrested. Just because he payed all this money to this woman (who is now in jail) does not mean he is directly implicated at least not for the law. His situation remains the same, he is a free man like any of us hence has the freedom to discuss the case publicly if he wishes to do so as he has done through interviews, press releases, etc.

10th May, 2007 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

Case Murder Naipaul-Coolman Vindra

A hundred police officers were in La Puerta as JB mentioned and detained 10 people. I hope this not (once again) just a "show" to put for the citizens of the country to make people believe that something is being done about the case.

ONE HUNDRED police officers and soldiers swooped down on La Puerta, Diego Martin yesterday, searched four houses and detained nine men and one woman, as they continued investigations into the disappearance of businesswoman Vindra Naipaul-Coolman.

However, for the first time since the December 19, 2006 kidnapping of the Xtra Foods Supermarket CEO, senior investigators finally admitted yesterday that although they could not say whether Naipaul-Coolman was alive or not, "it is looking increasingly unlikely".

According to one of the lead investigators, ACP Crime Maurice Piggott, "At this stage I cannot say whether or not Vindra is still alive, but due to the length of time that has passed and the lack of communication, it is looking increasingly unlikely."

He added, "We have not given up hope though and there are family liaison officers from the Special Anti Crime Unit who are continuing to support Vindra's closest relatives during these difficult times."

14th May, 2007 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case

Vindra found

Finally, after five terrible months they found the remains of Vindra Naipaul Coolman. The case has not been resolved as yet but is very close to a breakthrough.

Bits of bones of kidnapped Naipaul's XtraFoods Chief Executive Officer Vindra Naipaul-Coolman have been found in La Puerta, Diego Martin, police confirmed yesterday.

They also confirmed that evidence taken from an area dug up last Thursday was rushed to London for DNA testing and has conclusively proved that Naipaul-Coolman had been temporarily buried in a shallow grave.

Apart from the DNA results, the gun fired during the kidnapping of the businesswoman was sent for ballistic testing. Police said the spent shells retrieved at Naipaul-Coolman's, Lange Park residence matched the gun found on men on January 2, at John Peter's Road, Charlieville.

Officers said investigations have revealed that Naipaul-Coolman's body was removed from the shallow grave and buried further in the Diego hills.

A massive contingent of police officers and forensic experts are expected to trek further up the Diego Martin hills today determined to retrieve Naipaul-Coolman's body.

Confirmation, through DNA testing, that the fragments belonged to Naipaul-Coolman came on Saturday afternoon from forensic officers in England .

Blood samples swabbed at a house in La Puerta were tested and matched Naipaul-Coolman's.

Police intelligence sources said both specimens were flown out of Trinidad on Thursday evening.

During a search of the house, UK forensic officers used a special chemical which they sprayed in the night and found traces of blood.

However, instead of blood officers found protein which is present in blood, but cannot be seen with the naked eye.

Following confirmation that the fragments were those of Naipaul-Coolman, nine people ranging in ages from 20-29 were charged following instructions by Director of Public Prosecutions Geoffrey Henderson yesterday afternoon.

The suspects are expected to appear before a Port of Spain magistrate today charged with murdering Naipaul-Coolman.

Two of the suspects charged are currently before the courts facing arms and ammunition charges....

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th May, 2007 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case - Page 6

There seems to be a lot of conflicting reports concerning Mrs Coolman's remains. The Trinidad Guardian indicates that only blood (and other evidence but no remains) was found in a house in La Puerta Diego Martin. The Trinidad Express claims that bits of bones from Mrs Coolman were found in a shallow grave in La Puerta Diego Martin (and other evidence were found in a house at La Puerta Diego Martin). And the Newsday only confirms that blood and other evidence (but no remains) were found at La Puerta Diego Martin. All these confusing reports may be found at this website:

https://www.world-newspapers.com/trinidad.html

Well the family of Mrs Coolman may be terribly disappointed to know that, Vindra Naipaul-Coolman is indeed dead but at least now, they can find closure to this horrible ordeal.

Rather off topic, but...
Last night on CNC 3 news, the owner of a house in La Puerta Diego Martin (where Mrs Coolman's blood was found and other evidence) wants compensation for all the damage that was done to her house. Apparently, the police tore her floor boards and "wrecked" her whole house, looking for evidence. I could not believe that the person's home was the crime scene and all she could think of was compensation for the damage done to her home? Who will "compensate" Mrs Coolman's family for their loss? One would think that any sane human being, would be hanging their head in shame, after their home was discovered as the place where Mrs Coolman was held captive and apparently, bled to death. Talk about "wrong and strong!" I hope this individual is arrested (along with the others) for withholding information from the police!

14th May, 2007 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 6

Geenie, that's terrible. It shows you the kind of mentality of some people here. *shaking head* I am actually at shocked that this woman could actually ask compensation for this! She needs to be arrested because how can a crime could have been committed on her own place without her knowing?

This is so sad, but as I mentioned before...I knew this case was going to be solved right before election. It is pathetic really.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,