Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case - Page 8 of 10

This case (Vindra Naipaul-Coolman) seems to - Page 8 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 4th Apr, 2009 - 4:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Top  Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case 2006 Kidnap / Murder Victim
16th Nov, 2007 - 6:39am / Post ID: #

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case - Page 8

I am at a loss for words over this case--I noticed that Mr. Coolman never replied--has he said anything to the media or is he even considered a suspect? I can't imagine what his life has been like--especially coming up on a year next month.

I agree that it is unthinkable to ask for a speedy trial so they can get back to their families. There is something missing there--such as a conscience! How can someone or a group take a woman and kill her and then get back to life as normal, like no big deal?

Sponsored Links:
16th Nov, 2007 - 7:54am / Post ID: #

Case Murder Naipaul-Coolman Vindra

He has not been back here in a long time. Being that he may be suspect in the case he cannot speak about it. The media has also gone quiet on the case largely due to a failed court system.

16th Nov, 2007 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

He was never considered a suspect and the Police made that clear from day one. There was so much pressure to resolve this case that I am not even sure if the people they got are actually the responsible for her murder or just scape goats.

17th Nov, 2007 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Case Murder Naipaul-Coolman Vindra

QUOTE (LDS_forever)
He was never considered a suspect and the Police made that clear from day one.

Initially, but after that woman from Diego Martin came into the picture, the one who was blackmailing him, then things seemed to change. It was also around that time when Mr. Coolman chose not to reply to the Thread anymore.

17th Nov, 2007 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Case Murder Naipaul-Coolman Vindra

I haven't heard anything about this case for a long time. You guys had Coolman participating here?

1st May, 2008 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case

Vindra's husband testified on the preliminary inquiry into the kidnapping and murder of his wife.

RENNIE COOLMAN testified yesterday for the first time since the preliminary enquiry into the kidnapping and murder of his wife, former Xtra Foods CEO Vindra Naipaul-Coolman, began last year.

Coolman stood in the witness box for over half an hour, answering questions by special State prosecutor Dana Seetahal, SC. After he gave his evidence, he was cross-examined by attorney Larry Williams, who represents Allan "Scanny" Martin, one of 11 men accused of Naipaul-Coolman's kidnapping and murder.

Shervon Peters, Keida Garcia, brothers Marlon and Earl Trimmingham, Ronald Armstrong, Antonio Charles, Joel Fraser, Lyndon James, Martin, Devon Peters and Rafael Williams are all charged with the kidnapping and murder Naipaul-Coolman....

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st May, 2008 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case - Page 8

That does not say anything about the responses, also he does not visit the site anymore, maybe he has been warned not to give info by his attorneys.

4th Apr, 2009 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 8

This case (Vindra Naipaul-Coolman) seems to have faded away from the public's eye. What is the latest on it, anyone know?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,