Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed - Page 14 of 18

Name: Moja Country: Comments: 400,000 metric - Page 14 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 19th Nov, 2011 - 10:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 

?
Poll: What are your thoughts about the Yamashita Treasure hunt?
  Yamashita Treasure is genuine, a lot of gold to be found       29.41%
  Yamashita Treasure was recovered already there is no more gold       5.88%
  Yamashita Treasure is just a myth       17.65%
  Yamashita Treasure hunters are dreamers       29.41%
  Be careful there are many online Yamashita Treasure scammers       17.65%
Total Votes: 17
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Yamashita Treasure Secret Is the World War Two Yamashita Treasure a scam or legit, Members Discuss it.
Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed Related Information to Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed

Free Gold? - Everyone Wants To Know If It Is Legit - You Decide

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2011 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed - Page 14

Name: Kenks

Comments: [Do you have] any treasure map for Isabela in Cagayan Valley?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2011 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

Exposed Secret Treasure Yamashita

Name: SM

Comments: Good day to all. I am from Mindanao. I knew of people who have found this so called YT accidentally while excavating something. Others had pretended to build something or plant something but had slowly excavated secretly at night and later leaving a great hole nearby after abandoning their project. One of my friends found a cloth inside a G.I pipe that has no print at all unless you pour it with water to show the map with Japanese characters on it. A Japanese had tried to buy the map for 2 million pesos.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2011 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Name: Fauss

Comments: [..] Logically, these are war loots.
Nobody from the time period would reveal these secrets.
But no secrets are kept so the truth gradually leaked.
But as the story broke out the Japanese who knew where these treasures were already dead..

Of course someone would consider it a myth because:

a) Nobody with the right mind is going to tell the world that he has found the treasure just to brag his multi-billion dollar fortune with his life at risk. That is why you would say that nobody succeeded yet, right?

cool.gif The maps and sites are true only that with no proper knowledge about secret symbols or markers the Japanese used they can't excavate the treasure.

c)Since the Japanese who know where the treasures are are already dead. Most of the symbols in treasure sites can't be deciphered. If you were the hunter, how would you know whcih symbol says "warning there is booby trap in this particular location".

Rogelio Roxas did found some of the treasure but it was converted by Pres. Ferdinand Marcos.

Rogelio Roxas' estate was awarded USD 13 M for the Buddha and some gold bars proven to be his and stolen from him.
Originally it was USD 22 Billion plus interest grew to USD 44 B but without the sufficient proof that there were still several boxes of gold left in the site it dropped down to just the 13 M.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2011 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 14 Exposed Secret Treasure Yamashita

Name: Milifilianjo

Comments: I know of some places that many Wakwak doctors say there is...they even have a weird telescope which can see through the land and even see the Japanese ghost guarding it... Yes I know it seems far fetched but its true I never believed this before but now I do... I was wandering do you have any maps of locations in Visayas particularly Negros occidental. Many thanks I would like to find at least one so I can help my local people I truly would help because that is the way my family are.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2011 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

Exposed Secret Treasure Yamashita

Name: Islander

Comments: Sir, is there a possibility that every place occupied by the Japanese army during that time has a buried treasure especially on the island?

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2011 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed

Name: Mattpi

Comments: I want to add something to your topic, bought land in '95 in the country. According to pointer, metal detector, scanner, mystic, parapsychologist, psychic, 3rd eye or otherplane. There are more than 400,000 metric tons of Au in my property. Gems and artifacts as well.
WE did a little digging, and came across a 6 by 9 meters slab that seems to cover an entryway. Stopped at that moment, and are waiting for help from the government. We do not want dead people on our conscience.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2011 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed - Page 14

Name: Ban

Title: Masoc Treasure

Comments: Hi Buddy, Am from Nueva Vizcaya and very much interested in Treasure Hunting. I've been passing by to mountainous areas of Masoc but no indications of treasures. Is the treasure in this location still exist or had been recovered earlier? Any clues?

Regarding Colocol Creek Treasure that has been included on some lists, could you give me some ideas how much tons of gold is burred for I know the site though is difficult to recover.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2011 - 10:55am / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 14

Name: Moja

Comments: 400,000 metric tonnes? probably a story created by hallucinate mind. [..] Japanese Imperial army used to scatter all of them in different places by using POW's as diggers.

+  « First of 18 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 

> TOPIC: Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,