Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed - Page 15 of 18

You know what... If I had knowledge of where - Page 15 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 11th Nov, 2012 - 4:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 

?
Poll: What are your thoughts about the Yamashita Treasure hunt?
  Yamashita Treasure is genuine, a lot of gold to be found       29.41%
  Yamashita Treasure was recovered already there is no more gold       5.88%
  Yamashita Treasure is just a myth       17.65%
  Yamashita Treasure hunters are dreamers       29.41%
  Be careful there are many online Yamashita Treasure scammers       17.65%
Total Votes: 17
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Yamashita Treasure Secret Is the World War Two Yamashita Treasure a scam or legit, Members Discuss it.
Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed Related Information to Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed

Free Gold? - Everyone Wants To Know If It Is Legit - You Decide

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2011 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed - Page 15

Name: Ronnie

Title: scanner, detector

Comments: I am a rookie in treasure hunting. I want to learn from you folks. Please teach me what kind of detector or scanner to use in treasure hunting. We had a suspected treasure site. Please specify the brand name and its capacity, and price.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2012 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Exposed Secret Treasure Yamashita

Name: Tony

Title: Mundo Hill

Comments: You can scratch No. 51, Mundo Hill off your list, because it was recovered several years ago by[ N. E.] of Davao, originally from Utah and [T. T.] of Philtec Metals in Makati.

Post Date: 6th May, 2012 - 10:38am / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Name: Tor

Title: Question

Comments: If you happen to discover a US federal bond how will you be able to en-cash it here in the Philippines? A friend of mine has found federal bonds containing 100,000 US dollars and 1,000,000 US dollars bill.

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2012 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Page 15 Exposed Secret Treasure Yamashita

Name: Padre

Comments: There's a lot of hoax regarding Yamashita treasures so before investing please study the possibilities if the deal is true or scam.
I love treasure hunting, hopefully I will come back again in this field with more knowledge.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2012 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Exposed Secret Treasure Yamashita

Name: Chito

Comments: Have you guys heard about Yamashita treasure inside the big pyramid under 35 feet? If yes, tells us a story.

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2012 - 10:17am / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed

Name: Madlion

Comments: My Adoptive Father was a Japanese Imperial Army Officer who was a prison camp commanding officer who went to Mindanao to before the war was over. We uncover a buried treasure where he hid. And it was written in cloth. That would surely be a good sign that it has buried treasure there. [..]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2012 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed - Page 15

Name: Ja

Comments: Yes Yamashita treasure is true.

In fact 3 of which have been found in Madridejos Bantayan Island Cebu. The gold bars actually are buried in a tomb or grave, in an old cemetery. The other two was found because of an arrow sign engrave on stones.

11th Nov, 2012 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 15

You know what... If I had knowledge of where millions of dollars of gold is buried I would not come to an international site and tell everyone where to go look for it rolleyes.gif this is a SCAM!

+  « First of 18 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 

> TOPIC: Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,