Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed - Page 4 of 18

I think if you walk in with bars questions - Page 4 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2009 - 3:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (18) »

?
Poll: What are your thoughts about the Yamashita Treasure hunt?
  Yamashita Treasure is genuine, a lot of gold to be found       29.41%
  Yamashita Treasure was recovered already there is no more gold       5.88%
  Yamashita Treasure is just a myth       17.65%
  Yamashita Treasure hunters are dreamers       29.41%
  Be careful there are many online Yamashita Treasure scammers       17.65%
Total Votes: 17
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Yamashita Treasure Secret Is the World War Two Yamashita Treasure a scam or legit, Members Discuss it.
Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed Related Information to Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed

Free Gold? - Everyone Wants To Know If It Is Legit - You Decide

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2009 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed
A Friend

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed - Page 4

Gentlemen,

Most people think that Yam treas hunting is a scam bcoz they think its just EASY TO GET....WRONG ASSUMPTION.
However, if they realized that Yam treas hunting takes DECADES of extensive research, exploration/operation and hardwork...they will realized its for real.
People think that if you have a gold detector...and presto you can get treasure...hehehe ONLY IGNORANT of YTH people can assume that.
Real Yam treasure hunting is the SAME AS IN MINING....you need hi-tech GEOPHYSICAL INSTRUMENTS, borehole drills and stuff....and lots of exploration research, on the field or in libraries and stuff. And doing these kind of YTH project IS NOT CHEAP.
What is the difference between mining and YTH?....In mining they try to locate gold dust at hundreds of feet deep, In treasure hunting they try to locate gold bars in several feet deep...SAME TECHNOLOGY USED, SAME SURVEY/EXPLOPRATION METHODS, SAME HARD WORK but...YTH is CHEAPER bcoz you only need a few square feet/hectare to explore while mining needs hundreds of hectares to explore...INITENDES?
If you want UNDENIABLE PICTURE PROOF OF HIDDEN WW2 TREASURES?

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Contact information not allowed.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2009 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Exposed Secret Treasure Yamashita

Name: Ydnar

Comments: There are 70% of Filipino's believed about Yamashita Treasure but there are some, just waiting for someone just believe himself to be the very expert about these thing. We (The Filipino people)no one (1)can be sure how big in volume the Yamshita Treaure's buried in the Philippines. If some are claiming they have researched for more than 20 years so they are. If you have your research do not comment to other.

Source 1:

5th Jan, 2009 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Of cost and time I have no doubts, of solid enough evidence to actually start any sort of looking I really do not think much more then speculations exist. It is hard enough to locate a site when good solid information is available as to its where about. So to dig for a rumored buried treasure or hidden box (say 4 by 2 feet) is an impossibility to hit by random search even with the best equipment out there. Time and time again it has been seen when a ball park is know in the where about of some artifact it ends up being missed by several feet only to be discovered by accident. Also if a group buried the treasure its where a bout would have leaked out and most likely be found by an unknown party some time with in the first decade of being hidden.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2009 - 10:32am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Exposed Secret Treasure Yamashita

Name: Civicboy

Comments: Hi there,

Just happen to enticed with Yamashita treasures, could you tell me if the Japanese left some gold in La Union province.

8th Jan, 2009 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Exposed Secret Treasure Yamashita

All this looks like a way to same people out of their money giving directions and tours when they get there.

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2009 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed

Name: Laling

Comments: Hi I've heard of this story (Yamashita treasures) I would like to get hold of a copy of the Japanese codes. I tried to go to [Email Removed] but was unsuccessful. Where else do you think can I get them? I used to have copies of the codes but I'm not sure whether they are real or fake. Furthermore, I could not read them anymore. It's so blurry because it was just a photo copy from a photo copy way back in 1990. Please help.

Source 1: I have seen the codes engraved in a stone

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2009 - 10:37am / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed - Page 4

Name: Fbd

Comments: Hi Gboy,

Question; if I dig two or more bars of pure gold @12.5 kg each where can I sell it? Who is the potential buyers? For examples I want to be secret dealing with these golds or do I go to central bank of the Phil. Directly to sell?

22nd Jan, 2009 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 4

I think if you walk in with bars questions maybe raised and you might lose your treasure. I think one would melt it down into smaller pieces and sell it to jewelers pawn shops or who will give best price. I would make sure no stamps are on to say the least.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (18) »

> TOPIC: Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,