Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed - Page 8 of 18

Name: Laureana Comments: If this treasure - Page 8 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 29th Jul, 2009 - 10:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (18) »

?
Poll: What are your thoughts about the Yamashita Treasure hunt?
  Yamashita Treasure is genuine, a lot of gold to be found       29.41%
  Yamashita Treasure was recovered already there is no more gold       5.88%
  Yamashita Treasure is just a myth       17.65%
  Yamashita Treasure hunters are dreamers       29.41%
  Be careful there are many online Yamashita Treasure scammers       17.65%
Total Votes: 17
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Yamashita Treasure Secret Is the World War Two Yamashita Treasure a scam or legit, Members Discuss it.
Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed Related Information to Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed

Free Gold? - Everyone Wants To Know If It Is Legit - You Decide

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2009 - 10:34am / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed - Page 8

Name: auboy

Comments: Dear TH, the Yamashita site was closed and perfectly buried and it is all located on the mountain, Yamashita is only a fall guy of all the Japanese treasure why because he is on the battlefield, all the generals benefit only 10 % of all treasure, the rest was on the custody of the highest ranking navy official and it is perfectly stored even the ship rest on the sea.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2009 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Exposed Secret Treasure Yamashita

Name: Kuzumaki

Comments: I am from Baguio City the place where Mr. Roxas excavated the said golden Buddha. I've been exatly to the site and found out that there are no indications or sign showing that the Buddha is located inside the tunneled site.

11th Jun, 2009 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I'm wondering, should I move this Thread to the Scams Board? I see no tangible proof from anyone about this treasure, just a lot of talk about the possibilities of treasure.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2009 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Exposed Secret Treasure Yamashita

Name: Eugenio

Comment: Would you have a gut feeling information on the size of Japanese forces trapped in Cagayan province towards the end of WW II? How about the information on scattered treasures that these forces had buried in the province?

Note: I am currently hunting in Nueva Vizcaya and has a plan to search in Cagayan province.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2009 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Exposed Secret Treasure Yamashita

Name: Jorge

Comments: in Leyte, Philippines I have saw many symbol of treasure. What sign that determined the bomb? And if you know the areas in southern Leyte where is plausibility the treasure hide.

Source 1: Just only my experience

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2009 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed

Name: Arc

Comments: I'm from Mindanao. All of you guys from the Philippines who are looking for financiers for your projects please stop it, its quite shameful especially inviting over some foreigners to come and dig your projects.just do it your self secretly and you'll know what I mean afterwards. This is our land,this are our treasures. A real treasure hunter zip off his mouth. If you want to see real bars just just ask me.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jul, 2009 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed - Page 8

Treasure hunting is something I'm used to reading in books from the days of pirates using sailing ships. Today the kind of treasure hunting they do is with deep sea vessels and such. This Yamashita thing doesnt seem real.

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2009 - 10:10am / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 8

Name: Laureana

Comments: If this treasure is true and and will be dug up, I'm afraid the mountain will errupt because the spirits living on it will get angry. This should not be touched for many lives will be taken away. I'm not joking!

> TOPIC: Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,