Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed - Page 10 of 18

Name: Taray Comments: Dear Gboy, I just want - Page 10 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 18th Mar, 2010 - 10:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (18) »

?
Poll: What are your thoughts about the Yamashita Treasure hunt?
  Yamashita Treasure is genuine, a lot of gold to be found       29.41%
  Yamashita Treasure was recovered already there is no more gold       5.88%
  Yamashita Treasure is just a myth       17.65%
  Yamashita Treasure hunters are dreamers       29.41%
  Be careful there are many online Yamashita Treasure scammers       17.65%
Total Votes: 17
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Yamashita Treasure Secret Is the World War Two Yamashita Treasure a scam or legit, Members Discuss it.
Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed Related Information to Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed

Free Gold? - Everyone Wants To Know If It Is Legit - You Decide

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2010 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed - Page 10

Name: JJ

Comments: jboy, I'm from Southern Leyte Pilippines. I've been hunting treasures for almost 10 years. I've heard of large deposits under sea in Sogod Bay area, 3 locations in particular but very skeptical about it because we had no proof about its existence until last June when my friend told me something. He was the caretaker of an old house. The 2nd floor was full of books and since he was fund of reading books he went there daily until he accidentally found a cloth map showing these 3 locations. I need your comments.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2010 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Exposed Secret Treasure Yamashita

Name: Etomak

Comments: Hey guys, stop fooling yourself. There is no such this as Yamashita treasure. Ive been a treasure hunter for 30yrs and I've lost everything because of this myth. Stop fooling these gullible people who wanted to get rich in an easy way by financing your "explorations".

This serves as a warning! Beware!

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar - no net talk or slang, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2010 - 10:29am / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Name: AU

Comments: Has anyone heard a site in Negros occidental? Specifically in Escalante area?

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2010 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Page 10 Exposed Secret Treasure Yamashita

Name: Kim

Comments: It should be true... I am one part treasure hunter also one time when in was in the Philippines, (I'm in the you.S. Now).I was once an agent of the military intelligence group region 8 when I went with my co agents and soldiers to hunt for treasure in Leyte, it was a very far place near Ormoc / Leyte border in the mountains of Jaro Leyte... There I really have seen those man made tunnels made by humans and not by nature...the tunnel entrance was made from big old metal drums used for gasoline maybe during that time and when I was with the team at that time the place was really a forested area. I stayed with the group for weeks but had to go home for my family,I didn't come back again but I heard they continued with the dig some of the men died,I mean not my colleagues but some of the local men we hired to dig... We were all from the intelligence agency of the military so its really not just a hoax out there.there are so many people involve not just ordinary treasure hunters but influential people because they know its true and worth digging for. Ive seen those sites and I can assure you guys its really true its just a matter of who get it first and how.

Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar - no net talk or slang, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2010 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Exposed Secret Treasure Yamashita

Name: Manny

Comments: I was raised in one of the barrios of old town in Albay and in my childhood,I used to wander inside the cave located on the hillside near the waterfalls . As I observed the interior of the cave, I noticed a portion similar to the sala where there is a table made of stone at the center.

I still remember the story of my late father who was then a local guerrilla, that in the same place they had encountered a troop of Japanese Imperial Army while these men were taking a bath in the falls.

Is there a possibility that Yamashita treasures been buried inside the cave?

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2010 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed

Name: Arnold

Comments: Is there a Yamashita treasure site in the Lanao provinces, particularly the mountains of Iligan or Marawi? Just asking... Thanks

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Mar, 2010 - 9:04am / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed - Page 10

If the island has a cave, there is a rumour of this treasure.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2010 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 10

Name: Taray

Comments: Dear Gboy, I just want to ask if there are sites in Laguna, specifically San Pablo City? There are rumors that politicians have started diggings there for the treasure.

> TOPIC: Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,