Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed - Page 2 of 18

Name: Antihero Comments: There was a scandal - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2008 - 8:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (18) »

?
Poll: What are your thoughts about the Yamashita Treasure hunt?
  Yamashita Treasure is genuine, a lot of gold to be found       29.41%
  Yamashita Treasure was recovered already there is no more gold       5.88%
  Yamashita Treasure is just a myth       17.65%
  Yamashita Treasure hunters are dreamers       29.41%
  Be careful there are many online Yamashita Treasure scammers       17.65%
Total Votes: 17
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Yamashita Treasure Secret Is the World War Two Yamashita Treasure a scam or legit, Members Discuss it.
Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed Related Information to Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed

Free Gold? - Everyone Wants To Know If It Is Legit - You Decide

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2008 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed - Page 2

Name: Jim

Comments: yes true, recently there is a treasure found somewhere in Mindanao,I will not mention the exact place, but it is on your list. I gather this information from my wife who happen to be a half Nitibo Manobo. His father knew one sight where the a three six by six truck of the Japanese army still buried.It is a large amount of treasure. but they don't have enough fund and resource to retrieve it. I can send you picture of the sight where you can see the sign, symbol, Japanese military truck of the suspected hidden Yamashita treasure. and the recent excavation made if you are interested.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2008 - 7:08am / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed
A Friend

Exposed Secret Treasure Yamashita

Hi everybody, I'm a newbie here and love all things mysterious. The Yamashita treasure story gets my spine tingling. I've just finished reading a good bok and have found out that General Yamashita hid the stolen wealth of Asian countries in 172 locations throughout the Philippines. He was captured and hanged by the Americans shortly after. The wealth ended up in the hands of the late President Marcos and the American government, although they say that there is still lots more hidden, mostly in underground tunnels.

Some people are selling maps (usually fake) in order to cash in on the legend.
There is however, a sinister side to all this. There is a conspiracy theory that most of the treasure was spirited back to America, who then gave it back to Japan as reparation for the "collateral damage" caused when the "Enola Gay" droped the bomb on Hiroshima

Post Date: 11th May, 2008 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Name: Subzero

Comments: How deep would the Yamashita treasure would be? We have found the blue stone.. upon 6 feet we hit these hard rocks. After the rock its all soft soil.. there are stone carvings. What can you suggest... need help here... thanks

Post Date: 11th May, 2008 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Exposed Secret Treasure Yamashita

Name: JimUSA

Comments: Although Yamashita was a factual person, the fabrication of untold wealth buried in the Philippines is just not true. The proponents of this swindle claim to be 'treasure hunters", when in fact, they are just seeking out gullible individuals to "finance" them.

Not the first plausible bit of evidence has ever been supplied to the existence of Yamashita's Legend. However, the solicitation of funding is plentiful.

Post Date: 12th May, 2008 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Exposed Secret Treasure Yamashita

Name: Helen

Comments: If you want some entertainment I suggest you read the novel, "The Mystery of Yamashita's Map" by James Mckenzie. An adventure based on Yamashita's ill gotten gains. This book is a surprise best seller in the UK. I've read it and its great. There are some things mentioned in the book that makes me sure the author has some insider knowledge.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2008 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed

Name: Steve

Comments: Well first of all I don't want to brag and comment some stories here. Some are true and some are not. well the FACT is that we found the rest of it. Some may believe me or not. Contact me if someone will finance to do the excavation. Here is a short overview of the place. Gold Bars have been buried together with Japanese corpse. It has been buried deeply covered with a great big dome. Only 5 persons were able to get inside of it. one was my uncle, the landowner and the other one was an American (names will not be mentioned for security purposes) who promised to do the excavation. The American went back to the mainland to plan for the project but died due of an illness. His son somehow discouraged him of the project. Out of the five persons 2 are remaining to tell the story, my uncle and the the landowners son. we are still looking for someone who will finance it. We have contacted almost anyone including national geographic but unfortunately we were denied. there has been lots of threats already regarding with the treasure and we are even more certain and hungry for the planning of the excavation. gold samples are available for request for examinations of the artifacts. Deals will be made after each one sides agrees to the conditions. to insure that this is not a scam you can always request for proofs. email me first before I give out my number.

Note: I wont entertain pranks or false informations, comment all you want.

Comments on the site maps posted by gboy, there is one specific place where you did not look up to. all of your sites are just suspicions. nothing in particular and some sites are mainly not from the Philippines.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2008 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed - Page 2

Name: SoReal

Comments: Has anyone heard anything about a U.S. Federal reserve treasure found in the Philippines? I have someone who has been telling me that they have it in their position. I don't know whether to believe it or it's just a fraud. Any reply would really help.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2008 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 2

Name: Antihero

Comments: There was a scandal 30+ years ago involving this treasure the US embassy was involved and so was the Phillipine government. They went to look for this treasure in the bottom of a lake, they sent helos and all kinds of supplies.
The man heading the expedition disappeared for several months. So they sent in his relative later found the man looking like Moses carrying a staff and was head of some village cult. They trolled the lake and found a large lizard like creature not a corc or gator because he knew what they looked like described it as other than that, the villagers caught the creature and ate it.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (18) »

> TOPIC: Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,