TTCrime.com Feedback - Page 14 of 23

Name: David Title: Vehicular deaths stats - Page 14 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 20th Jul, 2013 - 8:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (23) »
Trinidad Crime Feedback
This Thread is reserved to make comments about the site as a whole and things you would like to see within the site or our coverage of the Crime scene in Trinidad & Tobago.
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2013 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback - Page 14

Name: Trevor

Title: Erroneous Homicide Statistics

Comments: According to my daily records of homicides for 2013:
January - 37
February - 46
March - 21
April - 01 (to date)
Total -105 (to date)
Apparently the police often fail to check victims who are shot on one date but die later on another date. This error has been going on for far too long.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2013 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Feedback TTCrimecom

Name: Ian

Title: Crimes solved - baddies caught

Comments: Can you advise somewhere on this site the statistics of how many crimes are actually solved where the baddies are actually caught per year please?

Post Date: 17th May, 2013 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Trevor

Title: Homicides Update

Comments: The homicide figure to date is 143 according to the Homicide Bureau.

17th May, 2013 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 14 Feedback TTCrimecom

That may be but we do not update the figure on the site without source information. Next time please add the exact link to where you got that info so we can verify it.

27th May, 2013 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Feedback TTCrimecom

Trinidad & Tobago Crime Rate

As of today it stands at 150 murders for the year with the two being the latest cases:

* Security Guard Killed In Pos Robbery
* Waterloo Secondary School Student Killed

4th Jun, 2013 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback

Thread Descriptions

I added in text descriptions for Threads at TTCrime.com. This will give a little more information about the Thread other than simply a name.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2013 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback - Page 14

Name: Sunil

Title: Crime Statistics

Comments: I note that the Serious Crime Statistics stops at 2010. Is it that the results for the years 2011, 2012 and 2013 year to date are not available and if so why? In addition I also note that there have been kidnappings for the year thus far, including kidnapping for ransom, however the statistics on this site do not reflect this. Why?

[Update] I have been keeping track of the Murders, Police Killings, Police Shootings and Kidnappings as reported in all the Daily newspapers. I keep track of as much details as can be obtained and I know that I may have missed some reports on days when I was out of the country or just plain old lazy. I therefore expect the official figures to be higher. Anyway my figures to 2013-06-04 are as follows:

Murders - 180
Police Killings - 8
Police Shootings - 7
Kidnappings - 2

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2013 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 14

Name: David

Title: Vehicular deaths stats

Comments: A suggestion: Follow and report the total vehicular accidents that result in death as well as the murder stats. Obviously the tragic death of Trinidad's Acting Chief Justice would be included in this stat.

> TOPIC: TTCrime.com Feedback

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,