ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 5 of 43

JB... It is a simple fact that you just cant - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th May, 2007 - 3:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
7th May, 2007 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 5

Late and a dollar short, or should I say many gold coins short? devil.gif

Also, I believe I gave Vincenzo what is known as a "stay quiet", or in other words - humbled his constant skirmishes. My generals were starting to get tiresome with these meager attempts and decided to deal the enemy a blow that would let them reconsider any attempt of another attack.

Sponsored Links:
8th May, 2007 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

If this were a car racing game then I would have floored the accelerator button and left everyone else in the dust - guess what Vincenzo - no more skirmishes for you!

8th May, 2007 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

At this pace, I should be able to attack again in about 1-2 days. Quicker if I want to load up on soldiers, but nahhh that would limit my min exploring which is just no good. Plus, you still aren't back to your previous high level, so the accelerator is a bit sluggish still.

8th May, 2007 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Rants Rulers ROK

I had some bad luck times with the beasts and snakes, but never mind... I have close to 1000 men ready to greet you if you feel it necessary to come pay a visit. By the way, I have been meaning to ask you...

"What is the weather like down below in your region?" devil.gif

14th May, 2007 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

What is the matter Vincenzo, got a bit of quiet time from your last tragic defeat? At least you have regained third place to save yourself some embarrassment. laugh.gif However in 6 days it looks like I will have this one under my belt too.

14th May, 2007 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

Only took me 2 days to catch you last time. I will pay you a visit again before this is over...learned a few things last time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th May, 2007 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 5

I do not know about that... since your last rant I have not seen much progress and I am heading towards the big seven. Do not worry, second place is not so bad - you can always say you were right next to the best there is wink.gif.

15th May, 2007 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

JB...
It is a simple fact that you just cant run fast enough. The 2 turns per exploration slow your growth rate down too much. At the end of your attack, I had only 2.5% of your worth. 2 Days later, I have 28% of your worth. I can attack at 50%...the math is pretty simple. I have time. If magpie is watching he aught to get ready for when you fall again back to his level...could be a easy victory. That is pretty much why you gave him a shot after hitting me. You saw the danger as well. As a matter of fact, I bet I will reach just under 50% of your worth before you reach your previous high... No rants...just math.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (43) »

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,