ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs - Page 18 of 22

I guess that makes for a good compromise. - Page 18 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Jul, 2013 - 12:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 
Closed
ROK Support Support Thread for Play Text MMORPG.
13th Jul, 2013 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs - Page 18

No, JB. I also expected bad things to happen too, but the problem is that the bad events is just giving me men and doesn't say I was able to get more men for free, the only one like that is when my army that contained 1000 footmen and 11 (Before the glitch started) found a caravan and I got 59 footmen from there, this happened 2 times. That was good. But what wasn't good is that I am keep getting HUGE amounts of footmen for no reason, like for instance: I have 7227 footmen (After the glitch, that wasn't true) so I just clicked the army explore and suddenly I see 8227 footmen from the barracks result and I see this...

international QUOTE
Scouts report nothing significant ahead.

Right? This a glitch! That is why I wanted you to deplete a certain until my army contains 1059 footmen and 11 soldiers because this is what I remembered before the glitch started. Before I used the 'army explore' and the glitch occurred I noticed that the barracks didn't say I have '1059 and 11 soldiers' but instead it says a number that doesn't match the "In army" Result.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 13th Jul, 2013 - 10:25pm

Sponsored Links:
13th Jul, 2013 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Bugs Requests Special ROK

There may not necessarily be anything wrong with that, the bigger your army gets the more men you attract. How high is your Leadership score?

13th Jul, 2013 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Well before I started "Army explore" After a long while my leadership is '110%' but how will that attract 1000 footmen and 5 soldiers each turn? How can that stop the bad events from depleting my men but instead increase the amount?

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 13th Jul, 2013 - 10:30pm

13th Jul, 2013 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 18 Bugs Requests Special ROK

Having a high leadership and a large army may bring with it big bonuses so enjoy it. Later I have to add other factors into the script such as feeding a large army, encountering other armies, etc.

13th Jul, 2013 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Bugs Requests Special ROK

Yes JB you were right about that because I just clicked army explore and I got this:

international QUOTE
Disease strickens the Army!

Against the advice of thy generals thou hast passed through difficult terrain wherein some of thy armies have found themselves with life taking malaria.

Some question your judgement and ability to lead.

You lost 25 gold in the process.

Some of your leadership skill has gone down.

After this I see that my army wasn't growing but instead it was going down! It was the leadership that made my army grow so fast and not some glitch that did it. Thanks for the help.

26th Jul, 2013 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs

Its harder to get back strength and dexterity now, is there anything that can be done about that?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jul, 2013 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

ROK Special Requests Bugs - Page 18

Yes, don't get your Character killed / lose battles. Seriously, it is better to lose a little of your Strength / Dexterity than have to restart a whole Character. You should also ensure you equip yourself. Later, I will be adding the element of magic which should enable you make faster physical gains.

28th Jul, 2013 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

ROK Special Requests Bugs Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 18

I guess that makes for a good compromise. I will have to try and dodge combat for awhile or hope I can run away when the time comes.

+  « First of 22 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 

> TOPIC: ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,