ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs - Page 20 of 22

I was wondering about some things. Is there - Page 20 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Sep, 2015 - 11:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 
Closed
ROK Support Support Thread for Play Text MMORPG.
31st Mar, 2014 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs - Page 20

I'm just placing my suggestions for upgrades / additions to the game if you think they are worth it.

* There is no helm or other armor, do you plan to add more?
* More powerful weapons?
* Faster way to build up your dexterity and strength besides training?
* Is there a way you can see what kind of damage your character can do?
* How come you can fight the same person over and over in the arena?

Sponsored Links:
31st Mar, 2014 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Bugs Requests Special ROK

I have to update the game and add in more cities that will allow more exotic equipment to be bought. When I get time to add in these I will Post an update.

Krusten asks:

* Is there a way you can see what kind of damage your character can do?

You can see it in the arena of any town / village.

* How come you can fight the same person over and over in the arena?

It is not a fight to the death but I may introduce something that says you cannot fight someone at the same level or the same person.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2014 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs
A Friend

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Is there a Ruler of Kings Player's Manual somewhere? The In-Game Tutorial killed me by sending me into combat without telling me how to fight, and now both Dexterity and Strength are 1.

Also, are Turns good for anything other than getting me killed? I tried Exploring but I simply got attacked and got a lower Leadership score as my reward for dying. I have 60/60 Turns. But, I'm not sure how to use them. Is it possible to use Turns without Gold or Combat?

28th Sep, 2014 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 20 Bugs Requests Special ROK

No manual. I thought the tutorial would be enough but I can see your point of view. There is a "History of ROK" In the menu that I was working on and can add a more thorough explanation of combat there but at this moment I am drowning in many things beyond my control. I actually have other requests from Krusten since March 2014 that are still to be fulfilled. What you can do is do no more combat and just start training your character's strength and dexterity. When it is back up then you can enter combat again using either "Normal" Or "Power attack".

13th Feb, 2015 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Bugs Requests Special ROK

I forgot to tell you that ROK was not showing me the login screen since yesterday but I see its working now, just wanted to let you know in case.

13th Feb, 2015 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Thanks for letting me know. That was due to a script I was working on, but I have since fixed the problem so all should be well now. If you catch any other problems please let me know.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st May, 2015 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

ROK Special Requests Bugs - Page 20

I think as our characters progress we really need better weapons and armor because we have kind of outgrown the ones already listed. Can you help us out a bit JB?

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2015 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ROK Special Requests Bugs Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 20

I was wondering about some things. Is there a way we can sale some of our inventory I am getting a lot of weapons and armor and not able to sale any of it. Also can we sale any of our army instead of just buying? Plus can we get more people to fight against or maybe a new town to go to? Just some ideas floating around in my head.

+  « First of 22 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 

> TOPIC: ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,