ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs - Page 3 of 22

No no, that gold I purposely added to my account - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2007 - 2:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
ROK Support Support Thread for Play Text MMORPG.
21st Apr, 2007 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs - Page 3

I found the bug that made the Elf race rich very quick - Vincenzo - let me know if it is paying less or in other words (normal).

In follow up to above... having horses was meant to be a cheaper way to travel. I did not add in any code to stop you if you did not have horses.

Although I added in the skirmish attack I tried attacking a more powerful enemy and did not get anywhere.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Apr, 2007 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Bugs Requests Special ROK

JB:

I seem to be getting paid about the same as I was at this point in the game last time, so maybe your change will show up later. I was thinking it had some sort of scaler with quantity of soldiers doing the exploring? However, there is a big bug that I had not seen before. I just attacked you can killed off your soldiers. That was fine, but I got paid like 1.2million gold for it. I thought you just found a way to get a LOT of money....so I did it again and got another 1.2 million.

22nd Apr, 2007 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

What the heck! That is a HUGE bug... thanks for letting me know. I will have to fix that and get back to you here.

UPDATE: I think I know why you got that huge amount of gold. I am currently testing and in order to do so I need a goodly sum to accomplish this - so your soldiers bit into it.

22nd Apr, 2007 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Bugs Requests Special ROK

Vincenzo, I think we need to pull our characters out of this game and then we can add ourselves back. All that testing has given us an unfair advantage over the others - what do you think?

If you agree then respond here and then I will immediately reply when I have made the change.

23rd Apr, 2007 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Bugs Requests Special ROK

No problems...delete away. Sorry, I was out yesterday. Hey, by the way, what did I get from the last round? If we restart, could we get a few more turns to bring us up to speed?

23rd Apr, 2007 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs

Okay, you and I are deleted from the current game. You can join now and when you do so reply here and I will give you and extra 100 turns, how about that?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Apr, 2007 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

ROK Special Requests Bugs - Page 3

Sounds good to me!

I can say one thing; I sure didn't find your way of making cash last round! You definitely hit the mother load of all mother loads somehow!

23rd Apr, 2007 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

ROK Special Requests Bugs Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

No no, that gold I purposely added to my account for testing. I needed to know (without limits) what caused certain bugs. Having found those I the deleted my account (as above).

100 Turns were added to your account.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (22) »

> TOPIC: ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,