ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs - Page 21 of 22

New Focus Please see this: Ruler Of Kings - Page 21 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Mar, 2016 - 6:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 
Closed
ROK Support Support Thread for Play Text MMORPG.
14th Sep, 2015 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs - Page 21

Those and a lot more are supposed to come I just have not updated it. I will attempt to schedule it in so higher level Characters like yours have something more to do.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2015 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs
A Friend

Bugs Requests Special ROK

That is a good addition I took him on and won but it was close. Thanks for that and keep adding as you can.

15th Jan, 2016 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I had originally bought some of the code that runs this game hoping that it would take away a lot of the work on my end but one of my biggest disappointments with it is the complexity to add things to it. I've had to add a lot of additional code to get it to where it is now.

Also, it is not Mobile compatible. I am considering having it integrated with this site and re-coding it. Right now I am just thinking about it. Thoughts from anyone that uses it?

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2016 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 21 Bugs Requests Special ROK

I have been using it a lot daily and enjoy fighting people. I would like it to stay how it is on some things but see other things happen but I know that will cause a lot of work. Make it easy for you Jay I am sure the others will get along fine.

16th Jan, 2016 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Bugs Requests Special ROK

Thanks for the feedback KNtoran. Do not worry, you will not lose whatever you have earned from the game. I just need to decide if to work the code there to be mobile compatible and possibly integrate an easier login OR port it over here so it can tie in with this site as it is already mobile compatible. It might get more people interested as well as 'another way' to Role-playing Game.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2016 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah I just wish we could sell stuff in the market or buy a better house. I am over loaded with swords, armor, shoes and iron. smile.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jan, 2016 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

ROK Special Requests Bugs - Page 21

I look forward to whatever you come up with JB. I have to admit that I like the idea of a tie in with here that way you don't have to login to the other site and you could play mobile too.

6th Mar, 2016 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

ROK Special Requests Bugs Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 21

New Focus

Please see this: Ruler Of Kings 2, yes version 2 of ROK will be my new project so I will not be updating the current version of ROK, but current Players - do not worry, the Character you have now will not be lost!

+  « First of 22 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 

> TOPIC: ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,