ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs - Page 22 of 22

I moved your Post here as your issue is with - Page 22 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Jun, 2016 - 3:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 
Closed
ROK Support Support Thread for Play Text MMORPG.
30th May, 2016 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs - Page 22

ROK I Closes In 24 Hours!

Ensure that you have transferred your armies as outlined in the latest ROK Newsletter if you want to retain them. After 24 hours ROK I will be closed in favor of the new, a hundred times better: ROK II.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2016 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs
A Friend

Bugs Requests Special ROK

I have no clue how to transfer my ROK I character over undecided.gif Was this via an email or something? I didn't have any popup on my screen to guide me how.

Nevermind. I checked my email and found it there! I assumed that's how the instructions would be given, I just had to go to the next page to find the actual email.

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 1st Jun, 2016 - 11:53am

1st Jun, 2016 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I moved your Post here as your issue is with ROK I and not ROK II, I want to keep them separate. I Received your transfer request so your army will be added to your ROK II Character.

> TOPIC: ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,