ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs - Page 4 of 22

Vincenzo, I also noted that my turns disappeared - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th May, 2007 - 3:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
ROK Support Support Thread for Play Text MMORPG.
24th Apr, 2007 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs - Page 4

JB:

I read about the payout and have a question. If they refuse to explore and you raise the payout, should they eventually explore? I have raised the payout to 99% and tried 100% but it is not able as a input, but I get the same message about checking the payout level.

Sponsored Links:
24th Apr, 2007 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Bugs Requests Special ROK

This may seem like a stupid question, but did you press the "Set" button or did you just input it and leave it that? Withh 99% or even 100% your people should be overly happy!

24th Apr, 2007 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I made sure to hit the set button several times to make sure it took. I even left the page and came back and it took at 99%. I cannot enter 100% as that does not seem possible. The people are 100% happy and the soldiers are 100% happy.

24th Apr, 2007 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Bugs Requests Special ROK

I just made some changes to the script, please check and see if everything is okay for you now.

Rather off topic, but...
I was wondering how you were able to get so many horses, soldiers and so forth so quick until you asked me to give you extra turns. When I went into the DB I saw you had 1% payout and thought to myself - what the heck - you should have the most unhappy people! Then I realized payout does not work! So indirectly you helped me get what I think is the last bug - hoepfully.

24th Apr, 2007 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Bugs Requests Special ROK

Actually, last round it sat at 20% most of the game and then went to 33% as I was having trouble keep everyone happy. This round when I saw how people were taking off so quickly, I decided to see how low I could keep it and keep eveyone happy. I had mentioned this one before and I am not sure if it is still a bug in the process, but if your people's morale is low...you can just increase the payout...their morale increases (military might too...I dont remember) and before you actually go to explore you can decrease the payout and the people stay happy. You take your one turn exploring or whatever and get a good payout and then do the increase and decrease again in payout as they are unhappy again.

Want me to restart again?

Yes, the script changes worked and I am able to (with the right adjustments to payout) explore.

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 24th Apr, 2007 - 1:45am

24th Apr, 2007 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs

Thanks for the explanation. Although, I believe it does work somewhat it does not work well enough because it allows too much 'get rich' quick moves that will be unfair in the long run.

I am trying to plug everything now, because I plan to duplicate different versions of the script, for instance and oriental version.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th May, 2007 - 10:18am / Post ID: #

ROK Special Requests Bugs - Page 4

I have a question when this round started I had 500 turn on screen (Sat evening) I used 50 or so then I had to logout. Upon return I was at 200. Just curious perhaps I used many more turns than I had thought.

If this is the case perhaps a warning needs to be added and I thought also when very fist round in the fist 24 hours should be less than 500 to keep it fair for those who start a day or so later. But in the long run likely will matter little with all the pillaging that happens now.

Post Date: 20th May, 2007 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs
A Friend

ROK Special Requests Bugs Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Vincenzo, I also noted that my turns disappeared rather quickly! I was starting out and had explored a few times and then poof, I lost hundreds of turns. I'm thinking that in the new game you may start with fewer turns and the script was being adjusted as I was on.

The new game seems to have a few more twists and turns that are killing me, or am I just not lucky today?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (22) »

> TOPIC: ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,