ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs - Page 7 of 22

QUOTE (JB @ 24-Jun 07, 6:15 AM)Please - Page 7 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Jun, 2007 - 4:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
ROK Support Support Thread for Play Text MMORPG.
11th Jun, 2007 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs - Page 7

Little late on this but Peeper keep in mind to attack one higher than you you still need more soldiers than them or you will just wipe out your own army letting ones around you annihilates you peasants.

Also if they are that much higher than you they likely have enough gold to buy more armies right back and stomp you but good.

Sponsored Links:
14th Jun, 2007 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Bugs Requests Special ROK

Special Attack option has been added, check the Updates Thread for details.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2007 - 7:56am / Post ID: #

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs
A Friend

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Hey...I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I had 160 turns and explored 30 turns, it then came up with go to main account thing and it logged me out. I went back on and all my 130 turns were gone. I have had my people revolt before but that only gets rid of half my turns and gold...this one got rid of all my turns and none of my gold. I wasn't what had happened and decided to let it pass. I got on today with 120 turns and used 20 on exploring and then the exact same thing happened, all my turns gone and all my money still there...but I am now behind in the game because I have lost 230+ turns. All of my people have been 100% happy, same with my soldiers, so I see no reason for what has happened. I would be really happy to have my turns back.

23rd Jun, 2007 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Bugs Requests Special ROK

If you are talking about when you first joined and entered the game then you have 10 minutes to use 500 turns, if you do not it reverts to a lesser figure, however from the sound of it you seem to be unfair with the percentage you are willing to give your people and so they are taking it from you! Next time read fully the messages given to you and you will know why your turns are lost.

Rather off topic, but...
If you are going to be here, please update your Profile.

24th Jun, 2007 - 4:55am / Post ID: #

Bugs Requests Special ROK

Hey when I changed from 15 to 20% tax in alliance I received $18,446,712,588,444,572,000 gold pieces and it doesn't go down. That is why I have over 2 million alliance soldiers I was testing it. Can you delete some of my alliance soldiers? The original tally was 29 offense 30 defense.

Thanks.

Reconcile Edited: wolfsbane on 24th Jun, 2007 - 5:01am

24th Jun, 2007 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs

"enemies name found 94 peasants and attempted to get them sick. Your peasants 2 boxes of medicine."

This dose not make any since "your peasants 2 boxes of medicine." Assuming the amount of peasants I am missing the attacker was successful in taking 94 peasants and I lost 2 boxes of medicine ? (all my medicine is still there). Just curious and not understanding the sentence drove me to ask.

Now some of it makes since as the alliance as a little over 2 billion alliance solders.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please learn how to use the Quote Tags, check spelling. See our Constructive Posting Policy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jun, 2007 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

ROK Special Requests Bugs - Page 7

Wolfsbane, thanks for your honesty. Just adjusting tax rate should not do that, it is obviously a bug. Please recreate or test if you will exactly step by step what you did so I can pinpoint where the bug is, please include the link you are working from. Thanks!

Kozak, the ones that took 2 boxes are the ones that survived. If you did not have medicine 2 more would have died.

24th Jun, 2007 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

ROK Special Requests Bugs Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 7

QUOTE (JB @ 24-Jun 07, 6:15 AM)
Please recreate or test if you will exactly step by step what you did so I can pinpoint where the bug is, please include the link you are working from. Thanks!

I tried numerous ways and I cannot seem to recreate the events that happened, but I can tell you what I did.

I had just bought 2 offense 2 defense from my tax earnings(I think I had about 9,000 gold pieces left) and then Immediately raised the tax from 15 to 20 percent and the end result was $18,446,712,588,444,572,000. It's as simple as that.

https://www.rulerofkings.com/alliance.php?c...opt=show&rid=27

Reconcile Edited: wolfsbane on 24th Jun, 2007 - 4:39pm

> TOPIC: ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,