ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs - Page 2 of 22

Found another bug... I can travel without - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Apr, 2007 - 11:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
ROK Support Support Thread for Play Text MMORPG.
14th Mar, 2007 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs - Page 2

Well if any are interested I have stolen Solders and Peasants but it cost me a load of manna I think I threw 1500 manna and received 3 peasants. 1000 wine I received 2 solders. I am not sure how well off the other player was but they seemed to have left now. Hope it helps.

Sponsored Links:
14th Mar, 2007 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Bugs Requests Special ROK

I think stealing has a lot to do with the morale of your enemy. I have not looked at the code to confirm, but I am pretty sure that is how it works. If you are throwing manna at peasants who have high morale and plenty already to spear then you will find it is a losing battle.

4th Apr, 2007 - 8:18am / Post ID: #

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Wow...exploring isnt worth it at all. It seems there is a higher probability of having something negative happen versus a positive outcome. One question. How come gold doesnt add to the net value of the kingdom?

Am I just unlucky or has the exploring been tweaked up THAT much?

4th Apr, 2007 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Bugs Requests Special ROK

Exploring is the main way of increasing worth through acquiring peasants and soldiers, it is not the main way to get gold. You need to check "Peasant Morale". The reason Exploring was tweaked was to enable fair play. You see there was a cheat in there that allowed players (who knew what to do) to excel rapidly, hence you would get players excelling extremely fast and others way behind.

Note: In Exploring there are negatives and positives - it is all randomly chosen by the computer so is based on luck.

12th Apr, 2007 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Bugs Requests Special ROK

JB:

Currently, I cannot buy anything at the market. This includes food as well. Was this intended or is it a bug?

12th Apr, 2007 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs

Not intended, a bug, now fixed and the cause was a recent update. All should be well now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Apr, 2007 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

ROK Special Requests Bugs - Page 2

In playing I have noticed that there is a bug or should I say... a hole in the game where you can win off of Peasants. Since the soldiers cannot harm the Peasants directly you can basically let your Army crumble and still win. I will be correcting this hopefully in the next game.

20th Apr, 2007 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

ROK Special Requests Bugs Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Found another bug... I can travel without horses. I will have to fix that.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (22) »

> TOPIC: ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,