Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

Dungeons and Dragons
28th Feb, 2007 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Question About D&D

OK I must be losing it. It has been since 1988 since I played pen and paper d&d my some on Monday seen a dungeon and said "dad can we try this?" . Very happy I said sure. I have no manuals any more more have managed to find a free gaming system but so far I am still blanking on the attack role to see if you hit. The game seems to follow ADD with the d20 very closely. I am not going to get too complicated just simple. I remember using the to To Hit Armour class zero and it was modified to the creature current ac.

you start ac 10 then subtract all ac from it. Then take the to hit zero subrtact roll to hit to get ac?

or in other words take roll to hit zero - ac = required roll to hit creature right?(on d20)

But I can not find the numbers for the roll to hit zero for the different character types.

https://www.godsmonsters.com/?IP=guide is the system I am looking at to use. I might have just missed it. it refers to every thing as defense number.

that includes all amour and weapon ac plus skills bonus.

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Question About D&D

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,