Attention Deficit Disorder - Page 2 of 2

Drugs are just a way to mask the issue without - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 8th Apr, 2018 - 7:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Known as ADD
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2018 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Attention Deficit Disorder - Page 2

Attention deficit disorders could stem from impaired brain coordination. Researchers have discovered how two brain regions work together to maintain attention, and how discordance between the regions could lead to attention deficit disorders, including schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and major depression. Source 7c.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2018 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Attention Deficit Disorder
A Friend

Disorder Deficit Attention

Having some attention deficit disorder I am one that feels that while not everything is the same between two brains this research can prove to help others in the future if it holds up. I think some further research is still needed but it does look promising.

8th Apr, 2018 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Attention Deficit Disorder Health & Special Psychology

There are drugs for that or some people use 'calmers'. I've also seen some videos showing the benefits of medical marijuana to take the anxiety out.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2018 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Attention Deficit Disorder
A Friend

Page 2 Disorder Deficit Attention

Drugs are just a way to mask the issue without curing or treating the issue at times. If one does not like drugs or wants to stay away from big Pharma making billions off people then I can see people finding a different solution without taking a bunch of drugs all the time.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Attention Deficit Disorder

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,