Omega 3

Omega 3 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 21st Jul, 2017 - 1:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Omega 3 For studying
10th Mar, 2007 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Omega 3

Omega 3

Do you find that Omega 3 helps you study / learn better that when you do not take it?

Available in the form of Cod Liver Oil Gel Caps.

Omega 3
Omega 3 (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2007 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Omega

OMEGA-3 FOODS DIFFER IN HEALTH BENEFITS: EXPERTS

With the growing number of supermarket products proclaiming the benefits of their Omega-3 status, consumers may have a difficult time determining which are healthier.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/health/national/20...hree-foods.html

16th Oct, 2007 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Omega 3 UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I've got all 3 of mine on omega 3, and also on omega 6. My eldest has been taking it for a few years with good results, my 2 youngest have been on it for a few months and I have already noticed more concentration and focus from them, plus their hair is much healthier too.
I think if you way up what the gel tabs cost, against the result gained from them, they add up to be pretty good value.

17th Oct, 2007 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Omega

DianeC, could the improvement in your children be due to other factors such as maturity, habit of study and so forth rather than the Omega?

17th Oct, 2007 - 8:48am / Post ID: #

Omega

It could be, because the 2 youngest are on homeopathic treatment also, but I'm not convinced that it's fully that, I feel that each is playing a part.

For an example why I feel it does some good, when my eldest son 2 and a half years ago was getting ready for his GCSE exams, he had to do mock exams,and up to that point I hadn't given him any omega 3 or omega 6. When he took the mock exams, his results were between A, B and C, but mostly B's and C's (out of A-E with A being the highest) which aren't at all bad results, in fact you'd be quite pleased to receive these for the real exams.

Somebody then told me about the concentration factors and qualities of benefit to be found within these omega capsules, so I bought the highest dosage ones that I could find.
His exam results were 9 A's and an A* (because he got 100% in that one) 2 B's and 1 C , the C nobody could attain higher than a C in because it was a new exam being brought out on trial and they had graded that one between a C-E with C being the highest that you could get. 13 in total.

The exam results were dramatically changed from when he did the mock exams. Now I know you could argue that maybe he did extra work or understood more by the time the real exams came by, but I know for sure that since the 2 youngest went on the omega there were improvements and I put them on homeopathic medicine and there were still improvements, but I know that the improvement in their classrooms has come by extra focus and attention to be able to sit a bit longer and listen (which isn't a side cure from the homeopathy, but is a recognized side cure from the omega)

I'm not saying they are fully cured, because they're simply not. They've both got special needs and problems that need addressing, but what I am saying is that the slight improvement and focus that I am noticing, to my mind is a small sep, but one that's been worth trying just for the extra focus that the teachers have got from my kids!

Post Date: 7th May, 2016 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Omega 3

Scientists to use microbes, methane to create sustainable Omega 3

Scientists are trying to find a new way to produce the nutritional fatty acids called Omega 3 that are currently sourced from fish oil from the world's declining natural fish stocks. Ref. Source 5n.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th May, 2016 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Omega 3

You can also get it in flax seed although it has to be grounded at cold temperatures to prevent the abnormal release of the omega 3 through heat.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Omega 3 Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

Omega-3 fatty acids fight inflammation via cannabinoids. Chemical compounds called cannabinoids are found in marijuana and also are produced naturally in the body from omega-3 fatty acids. A well-known cannabinoid in marijuana, tetrahydrocannabinol, is responsible for some of its euphoric effects, but it also has anti-inflammatory benefits. A new study in animal tissue reveals the cascade of chemical reactions that convert omega-3 fatty acids into cannabinoids that have anti-inflammatory benefits - but without the psychotropic high. Source 9b.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Omega 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,