Military Drones - Page 4 of 4

Daishain, Agreed and as I've said - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Apr, 2017 - 3:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Drone
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Military Drones - Page 4

U.S. Drones won against ISIS for the first time in Libya. Now, the air campaign is a model for future efforts

The four-month air campaign to drive militants from Sirte without committing large numbers of U.S. Advisers or ground forces is being studied as a model for future U.S. Military efforts campaigns against ISIS. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Military Drones
A Friend

Drones Military

Using drones to find where the enemy is and how well they are dug in can be a major way to over come their defenses and take them out. A couple good snipers can take out some of them leaving them blind to what is coming towards them. Surprise is always good way to win the day.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Military Drones
A Friend

Military Drones History & Civil Business Politics

Not to mention it keeps people out of harm's way. The thing about drones is they're armed too, so they can be used without people in the ground. The thing is, you can't win if you don't have the grunts to take and hold the ground. At some point the ground troops, whether American or an ally has to go in.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Military Drones
A Friend

Page 4 Drones Military

Indeed, drones alone, best you can do is create a no man's land, and probably not even that.

I have to say, I worry about distancing ourselves from the violence with our drones. As harsh as war is on our men, its reality cannot be denied so long as our men are actually involved.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Military Drones
A Friend

Drones Military

Daishain,

Agreed and as I've said all along. We make war more antiseptic and it becomes more acceptable. Warnshoukd be a last resort. It should be so horrible that it's always the last resort.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Military Drones

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,