Wes Introduction - Page 2 of 4

Permissions for this account has been returned - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Oct, 2008 - 5:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
USA Seeking Knowledge: LDS Doctrine / Bilingual
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2007 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Wes Introduction - Page 2

Wes, you are not "behind"! I did not serve a mission either but I learned so much from reading and discussing topics with some of the members here, so don't be shy and join the discussions (old or new).

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2007 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Wes Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Wes

Thanks LDS_forever,
I think I've come to the right place. I've been reading a few posts. ( I did get a visit from the "site dog" already too! ! ) Sorry if I don't reply soon, I'm probably lost somewhere in the site. Just kidding, I'm not that bad. I guess I'll just read for now.

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2007 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Wes Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Forum, Wes! Glad to have you join us. Please do explore the boards and join in the discussions of interest to you. Something that is helpful, if you find a topic of interest that may have several pages of posts: be sure to read them! Sometimes the answer to a question you may have has already been posted in a long discussion. As JB pointed, we have much more here than LDS doctrine. Hope you find your time here is well spent.

Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2007 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Page 2 Introduction Wes

Hi Wes, welcome to the forum! I hope you are enjoying your time here, and finding plenty of discussions to join in with!
See you around the forum, best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2007 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Wes

User Wes, thank you for your Donation, your membership has been upgraded to Premium and the relevant FP and Gil has been deposited into your account. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2007 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Wes Introduction

Thanks for your donation. You will see many Boards now that you did not have access too previously. If you have any questions you may contact me by Email or continue to ask here.

I am guessing you are mainly interested in the LDS Mature Board eh? If so, after you have read and participated there please do give it a review here:
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/show.p...T/f/120/t/20887

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2007 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Wes Introduction - Page 2

Congratulations Wes, I hope you enjoy all the new features! I look forward to your participation in the LDS mature board. Many interesting topics there! Have fun.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2008 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Wes Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Permissions for this account has been returned to Mature status. Unchecked Premium account.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Wes Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,