More Cold On Earth - Page 2 of 2

Zion was not created by the people I think - Page 2 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 18th Nov, 2008 - 7:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
26th Jan, 2008 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

More Cold On Earth - Page 2

Matrix

I also realize that clouds are made of water in the atmosphere. With as much cloud cover as there was shown in the movie I would be willing to guess that the surface of the earth was possibly down to 50%

In the animatrix the clouds are like black are those the same as water clouds if they are toxic?

Sponsored Links:
26th Jan, 2008 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Earth Cold More

Matrix

I would imagine it would be something to that effect. After all the size of the power plants that the machines built had to be putting off an extreme amount of pollution.

15th Nov, 2008 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

More Cold On Earth RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

Ok to throw in a spanner here. Tank told Neo that Zion was near the Earth's core, where it is still warm. Now in the other movies, Zion seems much more advanced than 'suggested' in the first part. So all this made me think that the Earth's surface was cold but as said there is no snow or ice anywhere. Zion's position I think was more for security than warmth though. They had a whole engineering level remember? So I'll have to say that heat may not have been a problem there. Oh well caused more confusion than solutions but the movies does contradict itself all the time...so....who knows what really is the answer. The human body doesn't produce that amount of heat though. If this was true, people wouldn't need heaters during the winter times. Think of it, millions of people moving around all the time, close to each other. Yet you still have to bundle up to go outside.

18th Nov, 2008 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Earth Cold More

Matrix

Zion was not created by the people I think it was already there so they sort of grew into it. I can see a television series in the future that covers how Zion was formed.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: More Cold On Earth

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.