Tiempo Bugs / Support - Page 3 of 4

The rant section for here is called, "Strategy", - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Jun, 2007 - 6:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
If you are having a genuine error or problem with the game then please place detailed questions here including what you were doing at the time of the error.
24th May, 2007 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Tiempo Bugs / Support - Page 3

Yes the attacker gets creamed which is realistic if attacking a defended fortress.

def att
Footmen 0%-8.05% 0%-14.5%
Catapults 0%-7.3% 0%-12.85%
Zeppelins 0%-6.75% 0%-7.88%
Galleons 0%-5.55% 0%-6.5%

Your troops 1/((Offensive_Points/(Defensive_Points+1))/1.25)
Enemy (Offensive_Points/(Defensive_Points+1))/1.5

loss multiplier for death?

Also for myself I take big loss as I am stronger then you so my wizards and soldiers tend to desert me....

I am heavily stacked in soldiers vs equipment so that tends to place a lower attck value and more defensive.

Sponsored Links:
24th May, 2007 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Support Bugs Tiempo

I am still trying to get adjusted to the game. It is more complexed than ROK or EOA as there seems to be a lot of economics involved, but I do feel some things have to be tweaked otherwise armies in the millions would have to be amassed before any kind of critical battle could take place.

Maybe the idea here is multiple attacks. I guess if lets say 10 people were playing and attacking each other then numbers and fortifications would crumble real fast as there is not a 'out of range' concept in Tiempo, not so?

13th Jun, 2007 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Tiempo Bugs / Support Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

That is possible Jb Perhaps I will test that out.

Only one small issue I seem to to be getting in on Tempo any more. I was letting you catch up a tad. please resend my info to make sure I am not using the wrong name.

13th Jun, 2007 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Support Bugs Tiempo

You mean you are "not" getting in again? It seems that it took you out of the game for abandoning it? Check the Top 10 Player list. Link above.

13th Jun, 2007 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Support Bugs Tiempo

Well I am more then a bit red faced. Sorry about that JB I shall keep that oversight in mind.

13th Jun, 2007 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Tiempo Bugs / Support

I believe there is a 'vacation' option where you can let the game script know that you will be away for awhile, so that it takes that into consideration. Then you will appear in the green color on the Top 10 list.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jun, 2007 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Tiempo Bugs / Support - Page 3

I seem to missing the rant section.... Also I am building wealth far quicker this time round I am almost at my former value. Though with out you putting holes in my kingdom perhaps that is why.

18th Jun, 2007 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Tiempo Bugs / Support Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

The rant section for here is called, "Strategy", and you can find it here: https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/show.p...T/f/229/t/14577

I have not joined in because I am creating other RPGs that have been announced in the Newsletters, but do not worry or be too anxious, when I do, it will be the end of your days, so better stock up while you can!

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Tiempo Bugs / Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,