Akon Performance In Trinidad - Page 6 of 11

Rosie has a very interactive blog online, - Page 6 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 17th May, 2007 - 5:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (11) »
Why some young girls need to act up like prostitutes? Where are the parents of these girls? Check the article and look at her outfit, she even looks underage. Should the government stop these kinds of performances or does it seem to be entrenched in the culture?
Akon Performance In Trinidad Related Information to Akon Performance In Trinidad
9th May, 2007 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Akon Performance In Trinidad - Page 6

This was Akon's statement released to the Associated Press today:

"I want to sincerely apologize for the embarrassment and any pain I've caused to the young woman who joined me onstage, her family and the Trinidad community for the events at my concert.

It was never my intention to embarrass or take advantage of my fans in any way, especially those under the age of 18. That is why we tried to make sure that the club did not admit anyone under 18 in the audience. Somehow, that standard was not met."

Sponsored Links:
10th May, 2007 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Performance Akon

QUOTE (Akon)
It was never my intention to embarrass or take advantage of my fans in any way...

Liar! So it is normal for you to act in this manner - yes it is - you filthy piece of trash! Do not come back to Trinidad again!

10th May, 2007 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Akon Performance In Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Liar! So it is normal for you to act in this manner - yes it is - you filthy piece of trash!

JB, calm down rolleyes.gif. This is simple, the type of people (girls particularly) who listen to Akon, Eminem, etc know exactly what these guys do on stage. They are NOT ignorant about it. They cheer these type of behavior and they literally kill themselves to go on stage with him and do exactly what he is now apologizing for. So why a liar? If the women are enjoying it how then can be considered a disrespect towards them? Notice he is talking about his fans not women in general.

Rather off topic, but...
Eminem has a song where he mentions that one of his fantasies is to rape his own mother and women all over the world are crazy about him even though he is constantly calling them ugly names.

10th May, 2007 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Trinidad Performance Akon

You are looking at one aspect of this... yes the girls are wild and stupid, but he is a liar too because he promised them a trip to Africa, BUT his idea of a trip to Africa was him as the African and the trip was - well you know... really a trip and the rest is history!

16th May, 2007 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Performance Akon

At almost 30,000 views I hate to give this Topic even more fire than it already has but... Today I heard on radio that this was being discussed by the big talk show ladies including Barbara Walters and Rosie O'Donnel. They were talking about how terrible it was and the idea that young girls like these kinds of artists. They mentioned the words "simulated rape" a number of times. Barbara asked if the crowd cheered on and Rosie said she could not tell from the UTube video. They did not mention Alleyne's name, but they were stomping on Akon, they also mentioned the concert's location: Trinidad. However, to answer Barbara's question.... yes, the crowd was cheering on and that was actually the MOST sickening part of the whole affair.

17th May, 2007 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Akon Performance In Trinidad

Wow...international recognition. Akon has to be happy with this advertising. He might even sell a bit here in the US now. Thank You ROSIE and BARBARA for giving this guy even more air time and attention!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th May, 2007 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Akon Performance Trinidad - Page 6

I think those gals just look for what is 'popular' and talk about it while drinking infusions / coffee? The fact that Rosie was looking for it on Youtube should tell all about the level of research done into the matter.

17th May, 2007 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Akon Performance Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 6

Rosie has a very interactive blog online, probably someone link it to her. I don't think she was specifically looking for this.

> TOPIC: Akon Performance In Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,