Akon Performance In Trinidad - Page 8 of 11

Akon and Danah is all a joke now. The last - Page 8 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 30th Oct, 2007 - 6:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Why some young girls need to act up like prostitutes? Where are the parents of these girls? Check the article and look at her outfit, she even looks underage. Should the government stop these kinds of performances or does it seem to be entrenched in the culture?
Akon Performance In Trinidad Related Information to Akon Performance In Trinidad
17th Jul, 2007 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Akon Performance In Trinidad - Page 8

Akon had no way of knowing the age of Danah so what if the girl could wine her body? The event was supposed to be adults and so Akon should not be blamed.
If anything, the Pastor should have known where his daughter was going and if he didn't, where was the parental responsibility?

Sponsored Links:
17th Jul, 2007 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Performance Akon

QUOTE (yeniseri @ 17-Jul 07, 2:22 PM)
Akon had no way of knowing the age of Danah so what if the girl could wine her body? The event was supposed to be adults and so Akon should not be blamed.

So basically you are saying that what Akon did (if she was an adult) was acceptable? rolleyes.gif No wonder we have such decadency in moral values in this country.

If anything, the Pastor should have known where his daughter was going and if he didn't, where was the parental responsibility?

Of course he is the first to blame for his lack of parenting skills but it does not take the piece of blame out of Akon who treated women here like if they are all sluts...(and yes, many behaved like they are). Pathetic.

19th Jul, 2007 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Akon Performance In Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

LDS stated

So basically you are saying that what Akon did (if she was an adult) was acceptable?  No wonder we have such decadency in moral values in this country

My response is that if 2 adults doing their own thing in their own space then it is on them. The same we plant, is the same we reap! Let the actions of the individuals reflect their own state of being.

T&T is far from being the only immoral country in the universe but the microcosm is well represented. We are not a utopia but if you find one, let me know.

19th Jul, 2007 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Trinidad Performance Akon

QUOTE (yeniseri @ 19-Jul 07, 3:51 PM)
My response is that if 2 adults doing their own thing in their own space then it is on them. The same we plant, is the same we reap! Let the actions of the individuals reflect their own state of being.

I see. It seems like you fail to see the bigger picture. The decadency of morality in the country is at the worst stage ever. EVEN if consent adults behave like that in a PUBLIC setting, what kind of example they are giving to the younger generations? Can they be hypocrites enough to criticize Danah or any other youngster for that matter? The country has lots its values long ago. Carnival is just ONE of the many ways Trinidad have lost moral values.

T&T is far from being the only immoral country in the universe but the microcosm is well represented. We are not a utopia but if you find one, let me know

Are we talking about other countries? We are in the Trinidad and Tobago board, whether it happens in Papua New Guinea or Japan is irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

20th Jul, 2007 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Performance Akon

Yenseri said:

Akon had no way of knowing the age of Danah so what if the girl could wine her body? The event was supposed to be adults and so Akon should not be blamed.  If anything, the Pastor should have known where his daughter was going and if he didn't, where was the parental responsibility?

Yenseri, I am wondering if you saw this article that was posted by LDS:

He said: "We've never done this in the Caribbean before, but my DJ assures me that Trinidad has the best winers. Is that true? Well, y'all gotta represent here. Come on up now. Don't be scared."

The star then assured the audience that the local winner would compete in the finals against "Africa". As the contest began, each lady tried to out-wine the other to the sounds of Akon's recent collaboration, "Smack That", which features hip-hop star Eminem.

The crowd roared their approval of the eventual winner, who was then taken two short steps "to Africa" by Akon and promised that she could name her prize herself, if she defeated the best of Africa: none other than Akon himself.

Later on, Akon would have his way with the petite young lady: turning, twisting and even flipping her body, while mimicking sexual positions and acts all over the stage for three consecutive rounds....

https://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article?id=161129187

It is very interesting that you are defending a man who obviously has no moral fibre. He lied to the audience about "the best winer" would qualify to compete with others in Africa. I suppose since he was an adult, lying to the audience was acceptable too? This so called entertainer came to Trinidad with one agenda only and that was, to take full advantage of all the beautiful girls who were "star struck" by him. The act on stage was not a waltz but lewd dancing or to be more graphic, a simulated sex act, which is considered in some countries (except here) to be illegal! The only point we could both agree on is, the Pastor should have known the whereabouts of his daughter.

Yenseri said:

I am not sure if you heard but Danah is only fourteen years old. This means that she is not an adult Yenseri. Her decision to come on stage and "wine" for Akon indicates that she may have the body of an adult but the mind of a five year old. She is clearly incapable of making sensible decisions. And the mere fact that Akon took full advantage of her on stage, is appalling.

T&T is far from being the only immoral country in the universe but the microcosm is well represented. We are not a utopia but if you find one, let me know.

Yes I agree. As a country, we are not perfect but this does not mean that we should not put measures in place to prevent moral decadency.

In my opinion, when foreign entertainers come here, they should be here for one reason only: to perform and not exploit our people.

23rd Jul, 2007 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Akon Performance In Trinidad

you said

I am not sure if you heard but Danah is only fourteen years old. This means that she is not an adult Yenseri. Her decision to come on stage and "wine" for Akon indicates that she may have the body of an adult but the mind of a five year old. She is clearly incapable of making sensible decisions. And the mere fact that Akon took full advantage of her on stage, is appalling

I never stated otherwise! what I said was
the Pastor should have known where his daughter was going and if he didn't, where was the parental responsibility?
The onus was on the Pastor (her father) and not Akon!

Yes we agree that Trinidad is a banana republic!

you again said
when foreign entertainers come here, they should be here for one reason only: to perform and not exploit our people
so are you saying if Trinis exploit each other, then it is OK. A bogus argument, I would say but what will we do about exploitation in T&T? Take charge and lead a moral revolution in paradise. A most worthwhile endeavour.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jul, 2007 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Akon Performance Trinidad - Page 8

I do not know what all the fuss is about really cause I see young girls regularly prostituting themselves with their little outfits in these places of the night and I do not see any news reporters making a splash over it.

30th Oct, 2007 - 6:47am / Post ID: #

Akon Performance Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 8

Akon and Danah is all a joke now. The last I heard she still dancing wild in clubs, anyone heard otherwise?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Akon Performance In Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,