Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Statements - Page 5 of 19

I do not care how badly the university President - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Sep, 2007 - 12:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (19) »
Ahmedinejad
What Do You Think?
6th Jul, 2007 - 5:55am / Post ID: #

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Statements - Page 5

I am not getting worked up over this, but to believe that a message that will get world play from the Media Advisor to the President of Iran doesn't get a least a nod from him before it is given is simply naive. So did he actually mouth the words himself? OR Did he nod in giving ok to what was said? Either way, does it really matter?

Rather off topic, but...
George Bush has graduated from Yale with a law degree. He has made a living off of people underestimating him to such a degree that he has become President of the US which is no small accomplishment. Up until just recently, he has had great success in getting through most all of his initiatives through a slightly held Republican majority congress.

Everyone is obssessed with him... The world is obssessed with George Bush!

Dumb? Maybe.

I am a conservative Republican and hate what this guy has done economically to the country and the rate he has grown government and debt, but I am constantly amazed at all the people that call him stupid, yet he keeps getting his way. No one even talks about the remarkable way he put all his potential competitors for a 2nd election into his 1st cabinet or staff and thus making them part of him or at least making them part of any negatives against him. That was simply brilliant. Of course, it has lead to the rediculous situation we have now for a Republican nominee. Again, that is up until just recently. Go ahead and keep underestimating this guy, I am convinced he will always suprise you...good or bad.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Sponsored Links:
6th Jul, 2007 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Statements Ahmadinejad Mahmoud

QUOTE (Karbala @ 6-Jul 07, 1:29 AM)
Id like to see Bush create his own blog. I dont think he has the mental capacity to write a paragraph let alone a blog.

Semantics? *Sigh* People get worked up over something his media advisor says and they say that I am too semantical?

Ummm....your point? The reason I mentioned Ahmedinejads Blog is for people to comment on some his statements. So please, feel free to comment on it.

Vincenzo, of course the President knows and I am almost sure he is the one who said it and the Media adviser is just repeating what was discussed in whatever meeting they had.

Nevertheless, whether it was the Media adviser or not, we did not hear Ahmedinejad clarifying that it was the Media Adviser's opinion ONLY now did we?

Rather off topic, but...
Vincenzo:

I am not getting worked up over this, but to believe that a message that will get world play from the Media Advisor to the President of Iran doesn't get a least a nod from him before it is given is simply naive.

I told Karbala in the past that some of his views seem naive and he almost ate me raw laugh.gif (Chill Karbala, is just a joke)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2007 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Statements
A Friend

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Statements History & Civil Business Politics

Calling someone Naiive is not a very funny joke.

So many times have I seen Tony Blairs cabinet ministers say something which embarrassed Tony Blair (Gordon Brown, Boris Johnson, Jack Straw etc) which Tony Blair never outright denounced but subtly distanced himself from it. Would it be "Naiive" to think that such statements were due to human error which cannot be entirely blamed on Tony Blair? I don't think so.

Politics is not error free. It would be political suicide for Ahmadinejad to publicly denounce his own Media Advisor for a comment related to Media. However I imagine he would not have been pleased with kalhors statements.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2007 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 5 Statements Ahmadinejad Mahmoud

IRAN ACCUSED OF CAMPAIGN AGAINST THE PRESS AFTER ARRESTS

Iranian judges have arrested three journalists and issued a statement accusing them of publishing "lies" about the regime of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/arts/media/story/2007/08...-reporters.html

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2007 - 9:39am / Post ID: #

Statements Ahmadinejad Mahmoud

NEW YORK: IRAN'S LEADER CAN'T VISIT GROUND ZERO

City officials in New York have denied Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's request to visit the site of the destroyed World Trade Center next week, a police spokesman said Wednesday.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/US/09/19/ahmadinej...zero/index.html

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2007 - 10:07am / Post ID: #

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Statements

AHMADINEJAD GETS A HARSH RECEPTION

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad went to Columbia University expecting tough questions from students, but first he got a tongue-lashing from the school's president.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1,1249,...13057,00.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Sep, 2007 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Statements - Page 5

No matter how one feels about Ahmadinejad, that was exceptionally rude to invite him to speak and then rather harshly - and publicly - insult him! What was that all about? That did nothing whatsoever to promote any kind of diplomacy with Iran. I'm no fan of President Ahmadinejad, but that was completely out of line.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

26th Sep, 2007 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Statements Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

I do not care how badly the university President treated a dictator and a murderer. Whatever was said to him was mild compared to the things he has done to people who disagree with him (the execution of Homosexuals and adulterers and imprisonment or execution of political dissidents).

I am sure he wasn't used to someone challenging him on his human rights record and his desire to eliminate an entire nation through genocide.

I care more that a "respected" University would consider inviting a terrorist to have a venue to spread propaganda. Does the University President actually think that his condemnation of the Ahmadinejad will actually reach the Iranian people or have any positive affect? It is disconcerting that Columbia will invite Ahmadinejad and yet at the same time has had a Ban on the ROTC since 1975. That, to me, is the ultimate in double standards.

International Level: Politician / Political Participation: 109 ActivistPoliticianPolitician 10.9%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Statements

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,