Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Jun, 2014 - 7:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Best of  Cristiano Ronaldo Portugal - Football
8th May, 2007 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Cristiano Ronaldo

This is one of my favorite Portuguese players, what a talent! Cristiano knows exactly where to stand in order to get the goal. Quick observant and knows how to multi-task. He did a great job in the last World Cup.

international QUOTE
Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro, OIH (Pron. IPA [kɾIʃ'tiɐnu ʁu'naɫdu] or [ʁo'naɫdu]), (Born 5 February 1985), better known as Cristiano Ronaldo, is a professional Portuguese footballer, who plays for Manchester United F.C. And Portugal.

He was born in Madeira, Portugal, to his mother Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro and his father Jose Dinis Aveiro. He grew up with a elder brother Hugo, and two elder sisters, Elma and Katia. Katia works as a singer by the stage name "Ronalda" In Portugal. His second name ("Ronaldo") is relatively rare in Portugal. His parents named him after former U.S. President Ronald Reagan because he was his father's favourite actor, and not for political reasons.

Cristiano Ronaldo
Cristiano Ronaldo (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
28th Jun, 2009 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Ronaldo Cristiano

He agreed on a six year deal with Real Madrid. He will be paid US$18 millions for each season.

Source 1

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2010 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Cristiano Ronaldo Sports & Fashion Music Movies

'Madeira': Cristiano Ronaldo Dedicates Goal To Disaster-Stricken Homeland (Goal.com)
International Football Related News

The Galactico went back to his roots...
Source: Yahoo! Sports - World Soccer News

4th Jul, 2010 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Ronaldo Cristiano

I was looking at Cristiano Ronaldo in this world cup, his mannerism, hair style, etc and I wondered if he was gay (not like it is important) but just out of curiosity. Then today I saw these news and it seems to me I may not be so wrong:

international QUOTE
"It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become father to a baby boy," Ronaldo, the world's most expensive player, said on his Facebook page.

"As agreed with the baby's mother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential, my son will be under my exclusive guardianship."

The Real Madrid forward said no further information will be provided on the subject and asked "everyone to fully respect my right to privacy, and that of the child, at least on issues as personal as these"....

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2010 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ronaldo Cristiano

'Waitress' mother of Ronaldo's son

The mother of Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a waitress he had a brief fling with while in America, it has been claimed. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2014 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Cristiano Ronaldo

Pressure on Ronaldo after award

Back in Spain and celebrating his Ballon d'Or triumph with his Real Madrid teammates, Cristiano Ronaldo is already being asked to do more. Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2014 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Cristiano Ronaldo

Ronaldo may miss Dortmund tie

CRISTIANO Ronaldo may miss Real's Champions League quarter-final second-leg after breaking off training due to a knee injury. Ref. Source 4

26th Jun, 2014 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Cristiano Ronaldo Movies Music Fashion & Sports

The player of the year was not able to have a great World Cup but he did score his 50th international goal for his country against Ghana on his way out of the World Cup. The person he envies: Lionel Messi will move on.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Cristiano Ronaldo

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,