Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police - Page 3 of 20

Back to the UK Kate and Gerry McCann head - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Sep, 2007 - 10:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (20) »

?
Poll: My STRONGEST feelings about the Madeleine McCann case is that...
  The parents were irresponsible to leave her alone       50.00%
  The father is the biggest suspect       0.00%
  The mother is the biggest suspect       5.56%
  Both parents are suspect       22.22%
  Someone known by the parents is the biggest suspect       11.11%
  Someone completely unknown took her       0.00%
  The police were too slow or inexperienced       11.11%
  The British police could have done more       0.00%
  This case is getting too much attention       0.00%
  I have no opinion at all about this case       0.00%
Total Votes: 18
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Madeleine McCann
The search for Madeleine McCann
7th Sep, 2007 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police - Page 3

Oh my! Didn't I say this from day 1? Someone close to this kid killed her (maybe by accident or not) and I suspected her parents from day 1. The police found traces of blood in their hire car. I do hope the police can have enough evidence and not just few facts.

https://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6982969.stm

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2007 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police
A Friend

Police Portuguese and McCann Madeleine

Her status as "arguida" allows the authorities to put certain questions and gives her the right of silence.

This pretty much says everything. If she self-proclaimed "arguida" (I wonder what is the english term for this word) then surely is to avoid questions because this status gives her right to silence. Plus she is inocent until someone proves the opposite.

I'd say this is one of the biggest international "cons" of the last few years because of all that marketing making us believe the children was kidnaped, if the parents will be proved guilty of course.

7th Sep, 2007 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police History & Civil Business Politics

Blackheart, since you are in Portugal maybe you can tell us how the "average" citizen feels about the Mc Canns, do they think (in general) they killed their daughter?

I just read that Kate Mc Cann was offered a "deal" by the police, that if she confess killing Madelaine, she would only spend two years in prison for accidental death. The Police seem to believe Madelaine's death was an accident.

For me this case is absolutely insane/puzzling for the following reasons:

1. Parents were not suspect from day 1 just because they were "doctors" and from a certain social status EVEN though they left their three children unattended while they dined with "friends".

2. If the parents are involved in her death (which I am personally convinced) the amount of MONEY they raised, the millions that were DONATED to them, the amount of countries they visited, even to the Pope! Speaks of evil minds that they deserve the harshest possible sentence and EVERY SINGLE PENNY returned! (I really hope they are not using that money for their lawyer's fees)

3. Have any of you read Mr. Mc Cann's blog? First of all, shows no emotion at all! And MOST of what you read is about Mrs. Mc Cann beating her husband in a jogging race or going for supper with friends or how much fun they had at a friend's house that has a pool, etc. Definitely NOT, the kind of things you expect to read from a parent whose child is missing.

These are just some of my points, more to come. Mr. Mc Cann's blog can be found here:

https://www.findmadeleine.com/

I have a very hard time "digesting" all these lies and the fact that IF they really killed their daughter by accident, at least you would see some guilt!

Personally, even though they WILL be charged (at least her) their body language, the bizarre statements they make, etc. Everything points down that even if the evidence points to them they will deny it and deny it and deny it.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2007 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Police Portuguese and McCann Madeleine

With the latest events, most people here changed their mind and think that the parents killed their daughter. Curiously, I saw tonight on the news that the term "arguida" simply doesn't exist in England. English journalists are having a hard time explaining to their audience what it means.

7th Sep, 2007 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

Police Portuguese and McCann Madeleine

Thanks for the update Blackheart, the closest thing I can think of the term "arguida" is "suspect" and also the Miranda Rights. By Kate being an "arguida" now gives her more legal protection but at the same time gives the police a little more power in the questioning.

8th Sep, 2007 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

2. If the parents are involved in her death (which I am personally convinced) the amount of MONEY they raised, the millions that were DONATED to them, the amount of countries they visited, even to the Pope! Speaks of evil minds that they deserve the harshest possible sentence and EVERY SINGLE PENNY returned! (I really hope they are not using that money for their lawyer's fees)

I was watching Nancy Grace on CNN tonight and she asked the Editor, Larry Sutton of People magazine, this same question and he confirmed that, the money will be donated to missing children cases. Well, at least we have one shred of good news in this tragic case. In the following transcript, Nancy Grace also interviews the baby Madeleine's aunt Philomena:

https://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0709/07/ng.01.html

(Nancy Grace CNN aired on Friday 7 September 2007)

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Sep, 2007 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police - Page 3

I find interesting how the Mc Canns are saying "we are staying", it's not like they have another choice spock.gif. As an "arguido/a" they cannot leave the country. Anyhow, interested to know some of the questions the police asked Kate Mc Cann?

# "DID you kill your daughter?" Kate has never been asked this question outright before in the whole of the inquiry.

# "WHAT did you do with her body?" Although cops are convinced Maddie is dead, they have no body and she is still missing.

# "WHY did you hire a car?" The McCanns managed without a car until 25 days after Maddie vanished.

# "WHY did you hire the car the day before going to see the Pope?" Cops say it makes no sense to rent a vehicle when Kate and Gerry were about to fly to Rome.

# "DID the hire car contain any of Madeleine's belongings?" Police say Maddie's blood was found inside the car and want to rule out any legitimate explanation.

# "WHY was Madeleine's blood found in the villa and in the car?" Kate was asked whether her daughter had a normal accident.

# "DID you move Madeleine's body in your hire car?" Police are convinced that forensics evidence places Maddie inside the car hired after she vanished.

# "WHY did sniffer dogs detect traces of a corpse on your jeans and T-shirt, and Maddie's Cuddle Cat toy?" Kate, a doctor, insists she was present at the deaths of six patients shortly before flying to Portugal.

# DID you sedate Madeleine?" The McCanns admit giving the children an infant painkiller. But they insist they never gave sedatives and deny giving Maddie an accidental overdose.

# "DID you have any syringes in the apartment?" Kate insists she did not but thinks they may be referring to a "dropper" used to give the children medicine.

# "HOW much did you drink on the night?" The McCanns have denied reports that their group downed 14 bottles of wine at dinner.

# "WHO checked on the children and at what times exactly?" The McCanns have given a timeline but police are trying to iron out alleged possible inconsistencies.

# "DID you ever leave Madeleine unattended for much longer than you claim?" Witnesses are said to say she was heard crying for her parents for long periods on evenings that week....

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2007 - 10:21am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Back to the UK

Kate and Gerry McCann head back to the UK from Portugal after being named as suspects over their daughter Madeleine's disappearance.
Ref. BBC

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (20) »

> TOPIC: Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,