Hispanics: The Typical Immigrant? - Page 3 of 7

Where did unaccompanied migrants go? The influx - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Mar, 2016 - 11:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Discuss  Hispanics Typical Immigrant This MAY offend you. If you are easily offended then DO NOT read this Thread, especially if you are from Mexico!
Hispanics: The Typical Immigrant? Related Information to Hispanics: The Typical Immigrant?
10th Jul, 2014 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Hispanics: The Typical Immigrant? - Page 3

I've updated the Related Topics for this Thread as there are so many takes about US Immigration policy especially where Mexico and the Central American countries that use Mexico to get to the USA. Vincenzo's question about how do they get to the US has been documented by many investigative reporters who braved the environment these immigrants live in while on the run. One of these documentaries, Which Way Home follows children from Guatemala and Mexico riding the train, staying at shelters and crossing rivers (Which are hard to secure) in order to get across. Walls, no matter how high or thick can always be overcome so I do not see it as a real deterrent especially when border patrols are hardly capable of monitoring hundred of miles of real estate.

The only solution I see is for the US to help the Central American countries, more so Mexico, provide good employment for their citizens so they aren't the typical illegal immigrant. The idea of Abelard, as eccentric as it sounds might actually be something good. Suppose the US created an environment just like the US but in Mexico? Then everyone could 'stop short of the border'. Mexico would have to agree to this and allow a sizable portion of land to accomplish it. Other than that I do not see any real solution.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
10th Jul, 2014 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Immigrant Typical Hispanics

I can see how this happens in the normal quantities, but to be shipping the numbers that are coming across each day now takes bit more coordination or there is a different motivator that has created the situation. I am not buying into the violence motivator...it has always been there. Something has changed...

You might not actually have to have Mexico give land. Eventually, when California (Biggest and most in debt at 6.9Billion USD), Illinois, Pennsylvania, Michigan, New York and Ohio go broke and start asking the federal government (Which is broke to the tune of 17Trillion USD) for money. States like Texas are going to say why should I pay for their social program and welfare? I can actually see the country separating (East coast, west coast and center) and the great experiment ended. I don't even think it would be a bloody split either. Lincoln is gone.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2014 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hispanics: The Typical Immigrant? History & Civil Business Politics

Central American radio stations are playing anti-immigration songs paid for by the US government:

The commissioner of the United States Customs and Border Protection says his agency's new million-dollar multimedia campaign has "A very clear, simple and direct message." The way that message is being conveyed, however, isn't as transparent. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2014 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Immigrant Typical Hispanics

Private militias patrolling US-Mexico border raise concerns:

There are more than 10 independently operated private militia groups patrolling the border between Texas and Mexico, ignoring calls from Customs and Border Patrol to back off and inviting criticism from local lawmakers. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2015 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

Immigrant Typical Hispanics

The numbers of unauthorized Mexican immigrants have declined since 2007:

"Despite the decline, the estimated 5.9 million unauthorized immigrants from Mexico still account for a majority (52 percent) of the nation's unauthorized immigrant population," Pew reported. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2015 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Hispanics: The Typical Immigrant?

County campsite will become 'miniature city' to accommodate undocumented children from Central America:

The nearly 500 children, all undocumented, will be taken to the Lakeview Camp and Retreat Center near Waxahachie over the next few days. The plan right now is to house them at the facility over the next 21 days, while officials figure out where to send them next. Ref. Source 4n

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2016 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

Hispanics Typical Immigrant - Page 3

Homeland Security Targets Families Seeking Asylum:

Why is DHS targeting families fleeing horrific violence in Central America, people who had no choice but to run? Ref. Source 7l.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2016 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Hispanics Typical Immigrant Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Where did unaccompanied migrants go?

The influx of migrant children settling in the U.S. From Central America has brought attention to a little-known immigration program called Special Immigrant Juvenile that paves the way for recipients to become lawful permanent residents. Ref. Source 7t.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Hispanics: The Typical Immigrant?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,