Hispanics: The Typical Immigrant? - Page 2 of 7

Some of those are a bit easy on the answers... - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Jul, 2014 - 5:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Discuss  Hispanics Typical Immigrant This MAY offend you. If you are easily offended then DO NOT read this Thread, especially if you are from Mexico!
Hispanics: The Typical Immigrant? Related Information to Hispanics: The Typical Immigrant?
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2014 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hispanics: The Typical Immigrant? - Page 2

Police car theft scheme exposed

Police officers in a Central California town took part in a scheme in which cars belonging to poor Hispanic people were impounded, towed and later sold or given away for free to some officers when the car owners couldn't pay the fees, authorities said Tuesday. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2014 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Immigrant Typical Hispanics

Mass graves filled with remains of immigrants discovered in Texas:

"To me it's just as shocking as the mass grave that you would picture in your head, and it's just as disrespectful," Krista Latham, a forensic anthropologist at the University of Indianapolis, said to the Caller-Times. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2014 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Hispanics: The Typical Immigrant? History & Civil Business Politics

Feds to San Diego: Migrant families coming

In an effort to process the flood of migrants arriving daily from Central America, the U.S. Department of Customs and Border Protection announced Friday that it will begin moving undocumented migrant families ... Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2014 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Immigrant Typical Hispanics

'Flee or die': violence drives Central America's child migrants to US border:

When the gruelling journey eventually brought them to the banks of the Rio Bravo, Karla thought the family's nightmare was finally over. But after putting themselves in the care of a US customs agent, a new one began Ref. Source 4

10th Jul, 2014 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Immigrant Typical Hispanics

Maybe Mexico should give some land to the USA so they can make a secondary USA for all these immigrants like a Spanish speaking one.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 33 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.3%

10th Jul, 2014 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Hispanics: The Typical Immigrant?

I will keep looking for it, but I read where there really hasnt been any increase in the violence in Central America. This isn't to say there hasnt been violence, but just not a marked increase in the violence level. The surge seem to be very well linked to the President's Dreamers Act. Kids are getting across the border and looking for guards to get them.

From the perspective of the children and the families sending them off, I get it. This is a chance for them, and if all pays off, the kids will actually get to bring the families into the US as well. That means that 90,000 now turns into 270,000 when you add moms and dads. That turns into about 540,000 when you add brothers and sisters....and that was for one month of the surge.

However, there are a few things I would love to know:

How are the immigrants getting accross Mexico's very sturdy wall on its south border?
Who is orchestrating their movement across Mexico?
Who is deciding where they will be relocated (If allowed to stay)?
What is the cost of allowing them to stay vs being deported (Over the next 10 yrs)?
What will be their status (Citizen-wise) if allowed to stay?
Since they are children, who is responsible for them until adulthood (If allowed to stay?).

Like many of the things our government does, there is nearly zero forethought the effects of their edicts. Unfortunately, if this were me, for all the illegal immigration, I would put a freeze for an equal amount of legal immigration until it is squared up. That would mean the border would have to be secured and a penalty for those trying to do it the right way, unfortunately. Many years ago, what illegal immigrants paid in purchasing taxes made up for the benefits that they recieved, which is why there wasnt much complaining. Today, the benefits available far outweight what one pays in sales and consumption taxes.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jul, 2014 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Hispanics Typical Immigrant - Page 2

international QUOTE
How are the immigrants getting accross Mexico's very sturdy wall on its south border?

Tunnels, boats and planes.

international QUOTE
Who is orchestrating their movement across Mexico?

Both sides of the border are people who have money to make from this so there is plenty of help all around.

international QUOTE
Who is deciding where they will be relocated (If allowed to stay)?

See what I said above.

international QUOTE
What will be their status (Citizen-wise) if allowed to stay?

Who cares once they can be made into slave labor objects.

international QUOTE
Since they are children, who is responsible for them until adulthood (If allowed to stay?).

See my last post.

This whole migration thing is about money to be made. The runners want more money than they can get in Mexico and the big bosses see money to be made off of human trafficking. And don't tell me that some happy Beverly Hills mansion isn't happy to get Pedro to hedge his garden shrubs for less than a minimum waged American.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

10th Jul, 2014 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Hispanics Typical Immigrant Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Some of those are a bit easy on the answers...

Tunnels - not a tunnel from the south to the north of the country.
Planes - these people are so poor from what we see on the news, there is little likelihood that they are flying into the US. And if they are flying into Mexican airspace, Mexico must not care...kind of doubt that.
Boats - this is quite possible, but we should have been able to see a boat of them...or tons of boats of they by satellite...no reports of this.

My point here is that we are being told that these are poor from central america that are fleeing violence. We will take them undocumented...so...how on earth do we know they are from central america. If I were a mexican and wanted to get in now, I would toss my passport, head for the border and say...I am a undocumented refugee...hook me up with some money! Both side make money - I can see there being a sweet deal for guards at the southern and northern borders of Mexico to let them go across (If they are from countries south of Mexico). However, arent these people poor? What do they have to sell? On the US side, the only people I see definitely profiting are the hotel owners that are getting their cheap hotels filled up on governement cash (And bus companies that are profitting). Otherwise, it is a huge negative for the states/communities where the people are getting dropped off at and expected to support.

Deciding on where they stay is far more important (Politically) than you are indicating - settle these people in Texas and as soon as the majority turn 18, then Texas goes Democratic. National Elections are essentially then one party. That is even more powerful than gerimandering of the highest degree.

I hate to be blunt, but we have enough Pedros to cut all hedges required. There is not a rampant problem of over priced hedge trimmers. We have enough illegals here now to take care of that and the children.

While I am not a fan of Obama, I cannot imagine that he is all about creating slaves for gardening and pool cleaning needs of the rich. Dumping these kids into orphanages seems like a negative with what we see of kids that grow up that way, so that means we will call for the parents quickly - because it is the "Right" Thing to do. That means that they would have a status other than illegal. Now, if that is the way it plays out, why try to legally immigrate as the standard on how to do it illegally has been set.

Next up...it won't just be kids...it will be entire families flowing across. How will it be easier to tell a family to go back than a child? I am not even going to get into the fact we are apparently allowing kids from gangs to go across the border. I am pretty sure they arent going to make good Pedros.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Hispanics: The Typical Immigrant?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,