EOA Special Requests Or Bugs - Page 4 of 4

Good plan, however when I read the code it - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 31st Aug, 2007 - 11:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
31st Aug, 2007 - 10:32am / Post ID: #

EOA Special Requests Or Bugs - Page 4

Unfortunately I did not record how much gold I had so I do not know. What I will do is add some text to that line to explain or remove it altogether since it is not a critical part of the game.

Sponsored Links:
31st Aug, 2007 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

Bugs Requests Special EOA

laugh.gif...it is critical if you were expecting to get it! Rather big let down when it doesnt show up! I was expecting that money to refuel my troops after each attack until I had the superior numbers...least that was the strategy...

31st Aug, 2007 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

EOA Special Requests Or Bugs Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I understand your point. Does this happen in the other RPGs too (ROK, JC, etc.) or is it unique to this game only? If so, please let me know in the Bug Threads of those Boards so I can get fixed there.

Since this is my last session here I may place a "How to Win" Thread so many can get Tips from the great Game Master.

31st Aug, 2007 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Bugs Requests Special EOA

I actually believed that this happened in ROK (I can try again and find out)...not sure about the other because I haven't played it. It probably isnt as big of a deal in the other game because you really have nothing to save up that much money for. The reason I knew you had the cash was because I knew what you were buying and didnt have the treasury space...so it was sitting there. When it happened in ROK, no one had any money sitting out there for grabs (in general) because there was nothing to reason to save that much money (save for a sneak attack...but game leaders aren't planning any sneak attacks.

31st Aug, 2007 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

Bugs Requests Special EOA

Good plan, however when I read the code it says that only the one who wins greater than the other should have that message displayed. Not sure what is going on there, will have to look at that again.

Please put any errors found for other games within their respective Boards. Thanks.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: EOA Special Requests Or Bugs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,